Houston TX thread

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yeah thats good tex-mex...the Gringo's green sauce *drools*
for burgers nobody fukking with PRINCES on westpark\59.

Should give Bernie's Burger Bus a shot...

Also for something interesting you can try to track down the Correano's food truck and The Waffle Bus

Also good Chinese food:

FuFu Cafe
Yuan Ten

Good Pho:

Pho Tau Bay
Kim Chau Cafe
Pho Danh 2

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: country ass Acres Homes aint gone do you no harm. got a lot of nice lil bbq trucks in that muhfukka tho.

Greenway Plaza is actually one of the better places to live, especially if you plan on doing everything in the city.

and TRILL dont hype up that nasty ass Papa's BBQ. tough ass meat and watered down ass BBQ sauce.

Take anything this Northsider says with a grain of salt :usure:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
timmy chans chicken come from the ese's cock fightin rings...thats why it so fresh..lol 2 yrs ago..

i had a wing with a swishahouse charmbracelet on it...on the back it was gu-u paul wall potna in crime ...nikka rooster musta lost..

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Rudy's, Halls, Big Mamas/Spains, Hendersons, Georgia Brown's, even Williams Chicken>>>>all that houston shyt. :scusthov:

georgia browns overrated

mikkis soul food... and esthers shyt on sweet georgia browns..hell yo mommas on antoine go fed

big mamas n rudys the same thing i heard..ran by the same family..

never made to the north to try the chicken n waffles...

but dallas chicken shacks imo shyt on ours...jus off what comes with it..how cheap it is...n good durin the late night after clubs..

i wanna go home at 5 full..not havin 2 shyt..:gladbron:

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
living in florida it's hard finding good mexican food:wtb: we got amazing cuban food though, but my chicano nikkas always talking bout them cali ,texas mexican food spots :yayo:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
living in florida it's hard finding good mexican food:wtb: we got amazing cuban food though, but my chicano nikkas always talking bout them cali ,texas mexican food spots :yayo:

the closer u to the mexican boarder..the better the mexican food..

i bet ya cuban food shyt on ours tho...

its a place in dallas i dont know if its still there anymore..but it was down the street from kimball...right on the side of corner store near manor care...

they had biggest fukkin chimichangas...n them hoes could feed like 5 hungry men...n the mexican food was the best i have ever tasted in dallas...that wasnt on jefferson...

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who owns Gloria's in Dallas?

Every time I comeback to Dallas. People always want me to go to that overrated Mexican restaurant.

I'm cool with my On The Border happy hour margarita and beef enchilada.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Cotdamn............................ I see why Houston is rated fattest/most obese/unhealthiest city in the U.S. .... 98% of the post have been about food, when the OP just asked for the best place to live.... :why: .....

Of course, I come from a town considered to have the most fast food places per capita, so I can't really talk.

How is the area around TSU and UH, thats the 5th Ward right?? Its gotta be jumping to some extent, but then when I look at the streetviews of the areas, looks like some dusty town in that area???

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cotdamn............................ I see why Houston is rated fattest/most obese/unhealthiest city in the U.S. .... 98% of the post have been about food, when the OP just asked for the best place to live.... :why: .....

Of course, I come from a town considered to have the most fast food places per capita, so I can't really talk.

How is the area around TSU and UH, thats the 5th Ward right?? Its gotta be jumping to some extent, but then when I look at the streetviews of the areas, looks like some dusty town in that area???

The hood, always strapped in that area. My best friend was murdered in that area. :|

Over some damn pillows.