Houston TX thread

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm from Htown but I've been in Dtown for four years now. With all fairness Sweet Georgia's Brown in Dtown is the shyt. Real talk Rudy's ain't got shyt on Frency's. Even the franchised Frency's spots are better than any chicken shack in Dtown. The Breakfast Klub in Htown is pretty good and it be some fine broads coming thru there.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
not living in missouri city.......I hope you guys dont do this

mo city hoes>>>>>>>>>>>

also like i said fukk acres homes......southwest blueridge.......jk jk I'm got people near Bellaire High School and Sienna Plantation (no c00n)

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Cotdamn............................ I see why Houston is rated fattest/most obese/unhealthiest city in the U.S. .... 98% of the post have been about food, when the OP just asked for the best place to live.... :why: .....

Of course, I come from a town considered to have the most fast food places per capita, so I can't really talk.

How is the area around TSU and UH, thats the 5th Ward right?? Its gotta be jumping to some extent, but then when I look at the streetviews of the areas, looks like some dusty town in that area???

Be safe. A breh got carjacked coming outta class. Always gets emails on crime around the area. Just use smart decisions around that way.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
not living in missouri city.......I hope you guys dont do this

mo city hoes>>>>>>>>>>>

also like i said fukk acres homes......southwest blueridge.......jk jk I'm got people near Bellaire High School and Sienna Plantation (no c00n)

:scusthov:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Mo City do have some. As far as staying over there;NO. It's not even ghetto hood but my people trying to bang has made it hood.

we had a miss america breh.....a black miss america :smugfavre: but I will forever remain loyal to NOLA so with this I bid adeiu to this thread

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
we had a miss america breh.....a black miss america :smugfavre: but I will forever remain loyal to NOLA so with this I bid adeiu to this thread

i did Crystal's hair...and even she preferred to come out and see me in Sugarland. :smugfavre:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Pizza: Fuzzy's/Frank's/Star
Burgers: Hubcap/Bernie's Burger Bus/Burger Guys
Mexican: Gringo's/Cafe Adobe/El Xuco Xicon
BBQ: Rudy's
Sushi: Sushi Miyagi, Nippon

i had star pizza once, the one on sheppard and it was :scusthov: if you likely really REALLY cheesy pizza, i can see why you'd like it

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Cotdamn............................ I see why Houston is rated fattest/most obese/unhealthiest city in the U.S. .... 98% of the post have been about food, when the OP just asked for the best place to live.... :why: .....

Of course, I come from a town considered to have the most fast food places per capita, so I can't really talk.

How is the area around TSU and UH, thats the 5th Ward right?? Its gotta be jumping to some extent, but then when I look at the streetviews of the areas, looks like some dusty town in that area???

3RD Ward

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
hey bytch acre shaker money maker nawfside 44 in ya face..we dont like u..lol

frenchys good jus off nostalgia...i rather head to dallas..for henderson,rudys or halls..

need to clean ya system out...timmy chans F08

u get enough rice to feed africa

Frenchy's :scusthov:....idc what anybody says..even the one by UH