How accurate do you think your fitness tracker is?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
At home. :troll:

But the crib is I'm outside of Minnie. :skip:
Ok so here is the thing. I used Aaron Donald as an example because I needed an example to use as far my physical build. Dez Bryant(former Cowboys receiver) is also 6'2(I know I've met the man and our eyes were the same level on top of the fact he is listed at 6'2 Aaron Donald is actually listed as 6'1) and is built completely differently from Aaron Donald. All I was saying is my body composition is closer to Aaron Donald than someone like Dez Bryant. Also because the last time I played football guess what position I played... NOSE TACKLE! :heh:

All that extra shyt you talking is unnecessary bro. It was a simple, nah it isn't accurate or yeah it's pretty accurate. That's it.

I'm trying to figure out how I'm gaining weight, because this thing says my calorie burn is insane. It probably has to do with the fact that I done started drinking alcohol again, instead of just smoking trees.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ok so here is the thing. I used Aaron Donald as an example because I needed an example to use as far my physical build. Dez Bryant(former Cowboys receiver) is also 6'2(I know I've met the man and our eyes were the same level on top of the fact he is listed at 6'2 Aaron Donald is actually listed as 6'1) and is built completely differently from Aaron Donald. All I was saying is my body composition is closer to Aaron Donald than someone like Dez Bryant. Also because the last time I played football guess what position I played... NOSE TACKLE! :heh:

All that extra shyt you talking is unnecessary bro. It was a simple, nah it isn't accurate or yeah it's pretty accurate. That's it.

I'm trying to figure out how I'm gaining weight, because this thing says my calorie burn is insane. It probably has to do with the fact that I done started drinking alcohol again, instead of just smoking trees.

Husky nikka, all that extra stuff you're saying is unnecessary. :skip: :mjtf:

You coulda just asked the bolded in the Random Thoughts thread and gone on about your business. You seem to be unfamiliar with me but this is the shyt I do on the coli, talk fitness shyt and give advice. It ain't my fault you didn't like the information or how it was presented, you ain't paying me shyt so what you get is what you get.

But you sound like you're good without my two cents so Imma let you cook eat out. :hubie:

And the next time you ask where a nikka stays I hope the intent is to pull up. :dame: Me and the toolies will be waiting. :yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Husky nikka, all that extra stuff you're saying is unnecessary. :skip: :mjtf:

You coulda just asked the bolded in the Random Thoughts thread and gone on about your business. You seem to be unfamiliar with me but this is the shyt I do on the coli, talk fitness shyt and give advice. It ain't my fault you didn't like the information or how it was presented, you ain't paying me shyt so what you get is what you get.

But you sound like you're good without my two cents so Imma let you cook eat out. :hubie:

And the next time you ask where a nikka stays I hope the intent is to pull up. :dame: Me and the toolies will be waiting. :yeshrug:

Don't really care who you are or what you do bruh and thatwas definitely the intent, but I'm not coming to Minnesota to knock you out, but I already see you p*ssy since you talking about pulling straps instead of catching the paint so keep doing you, keyboard warrior.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Don't really care who you are or what you do bruh and thatwas definitely the intent, but I'm not coming to Minnesota to knock you out, but I already see you p*ssy since you talking about pulling straps instead of catching the paint so keep doing you, keyboard warrior.

Says the internet bully that's tryna travel to run someone a fade because they didn't like a post. :skip:

Keep gaining 6 pounds a months and wondering why you're fat, lazy-ass nikka. :umad:

I thought you round motherfukkers were supposed to be jolly? :mjgrin: