How Are We Really Called The "UNITED" States Of America When We AREN'T United? (Hypocritical?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, most of us on this site live in the United States :francis: We are not rich in racial tolerance. Yes, we are one of the wealthiest countries in the world. However, not when it comes to equality :snoop: Matter of fact we are the OPPOSITE of United :snoop: What I'm saying is, we are DIVIDED as a nation. So, calling it the United States Of America is a contradiction in itself. Face it, we have so many problems in the country homelessness, racism, unfair pay when it comes to men and women, and a bundle of things :beli: I wish we could live in a TRUE post racial America where you could go out and not be judged for the color of your skin. They talk about the American Dream. Most people in the hood don't get to reach that dream :francis: Sure you have some that make it out, but there's a load of others who are STAGNANT.

My point is, our country lives a lie and we need to come together as ONE. No, this isn't me c00ning because I love being Black and aware of Black issues. However, there should be a point in time where we live as humans

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Bruh...they didn't name this country yesterday. :mjlol:

They named it "The United States of America" because they established the country to work as separate states that answer to a central government. Hence "The United" "States" and this continent was called "America" before the USA was established

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Ha! 'Not rich in racial tolerance'. That's an extremely polite way to put it.

Edit: oh I thought you were referring to the coli, not the US. Either way, both get a fukking F- - for racial tolerance.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:childplease: Cuz that ain't got shyt why it's called "United"

jamalg

[m]
Daps
Reppin
[g]
42.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The United CACs of Europe featuring the c00ns (any non CAC) that wanted to sit at Massa' table

The only real muthafukkas is the natives & blacks that was fighting against these devils.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bruh...they didn't name this country yesterday. :mjlol:

They named it "The United States of America" because they established the country to work as separate states that answer to a central government. Hence "The United" "States" and this continent was called "America" before the USA was established
I know about North and South America. Hell Mexico is part of North America. South America is Brazil and Guyanna.