How Are We Really Called The "UNITED" States Of America When We AREN'T United? (Hypocritical?)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Listen, most of us on this site live in the United States :francis: We are not rich in racial tolerance. Yes, we are one of the wealthiest countries in the world. However, not when it comes to equality :snoop: Matter of fact we are the OPPOSITE of United :snoop: What I'm saying is, we are DIVIDED as a nation. So, calling it the United States Of America is a contradiction in itself. Face it, we have so many problems in the country homelessness, racism, unfair pay when it comes to men and women, and a bundle of things :beli: I wish we could live in a TRUE post racial America where you could go out and not be judged for the color of your skin. They talk about the American Dream. Most people in the hood don't get to reach that dream :francis: Sure you have some that make it out, but there's a load of others who are STAGNANT.

My point is, our country lives a lie and we need to come together as ONE. No, this isn't me c00ning because I love being Black and aware of Black issues. However, there should be a point in time where we live as humans
They called them the United States back in the 1700s where the colonials white folks were united against England. It's a different world now.
092412-celebrities-a-different-world-tv-series-poster.jpg