How bad is the steroid use in your area?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't think its as popular as other gyms that I have been to.
There's one guy who is a bodybuilder. Pretty sure he's on the juice. He gets huge before his pre-competition cutting phase. I don't think anyone else is, except this older guy, looks like Dave Bautista from Guardians of the Galaxy.

I used to work out at this small town gym, where there was a big delineation between steroids users and non-users. Non-user like me was benching around 225 lbs. Users warmed up with 225 lbs. :to: and started their non-warm-up sets at 315 and higher.
One guy was a black state trooper. I thought he was on roids... not 100% sure, but he was doing skull-crushers with four 45 lbs. plates on a 35 lbs. EZ-curl bar to give you an idea of his strength.

This guy is doing 135 which is pretty challenging.

Daps
Don't really see any roids at my gym outside of a couple of guys. Most of the dudes are protein shake drinkers that do some modified version of Starting Strength and "try" to do cardio. By "try" I mean running 6 mph on the treadmill for 12 minutes but run so hard that you can hear them stomping on the treadmill outside.

None of the females look roided out. The old ones just do cardio and machine weights. The young ones go heavy on the squats, lunges and ab work. A few will hit the bench but I don't think I've seen a female consistently rep more than 95 lbs. Most are lucky to put a 10-lb weight on each side.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I honestly don't know. I don't indulge in that sort of demonic activity lol

I'm getting mines all-natural. If nikkas want to juice and kill themselves, they have my full support.

:21grr: All-Natural Gang !!!!

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I honestly don't know. I don't indulge in that sort of demonic activity lol

I'm getting mines all-natural. If nikkas want to juice and kill themselves, they have my full support.

:21grr: All-Natural Gang !!!!
:ufdup: Man Up

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea. I found out folks that were using roids and didn't look like it at all.:mjlol:

At my gym I imagine there has to be some. Place is 75% bodybuilders/powerlifters damn near.

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
I really don't give a fukk who's using steroids it's really none of my concern. When I'm at the gym of 100% focused on my own workout and not staring other people unless its a bytch.

I got 1 cycle under my belt and hulked up! and it be nikkahs on the fence are the nikkahs with the most negative shyt to say.