Daps
Boy still out chea
11119420.jpeg

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looking back it’s shocking that his career was over after the 09 season.

He was such a train wreck that no other team would at least bring him in for a look at OTAs.

He looks great though. Glad he found some peace

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back it’s shocking that his career was over after the 09 season.

He was such a train wreck that no other team would at least bring him in for a look at OTAs.

He looks great though. Glad he found some peace
I swear he got one look at some point... idk if it made it to OTAs... probably not, but I remember there being a story a couple years later that he was on the comeback trail...

but yeah never went anywhere.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:unimpressed: now he wants to slim down.
Motherfukker's lazy ass shyt work ethic doomed him.
fukking robbed Al Davis and the Raiders out that money.
Yet he still was able to get Gruden fired from the Bucs by sending them home in a must win game to get in the playoffs on the final game of that season :russ:

Yeah, I can’t humanly have more contempt for a Raider draft pick than I have for this piece of shyt. We coulda got AD and changed the team’s culture with a HOF back to match the production of guys like LT and LJ and the Shanahan system.

But nooooooooooo, just gotta get the big oaf with the cannon arm with the deceiving “comeback wins” thing going for him because he was too trash to dominate, ain’t nobody impressed by him whippin on weak ass note-er dame and that Abercrombie and Fitch head ass feggit Brady Quinn in the Sugar Bowl…..sickening when you add the fact that Megatron was there too. fukk this thread…..:francis:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah, I can’t humanly have more contempt for a Raider draft pick than I have for this piece of shyt. We coulda got AD and changed the team’s culture with a HOF back to match the production of guys like LT and LJ and the Shanahan system.

But nooooooooooo, just gotta get the big oaf with the cannon arm with the deceiving “comeback wins” thing going for him because he was too trash to dominate, ain’t nobody impressed by him whippin on weak ass note-er dame and that Abercrombie and Fitch head ass feggit Brady Quinn in the Sugar Bowl…..sickening when you add the fact that Megatron was there too. fukk this thread…..:francis:

Aye mayne you know you my boy but I'm gon have to put you on notice, you crossing the line on the Mobile Alabama native slander and if you keep it up im gon have to kneecap ya to protect my city.
So you gon end your JaMarcus talk right here :ufdup:

DJK

Pro
Daps
In a documentary, Michael Vick said he never watched any tape either (pre-prison)

Bet they're not the only two

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This was an interesting read no doubt. Not that it justifies anything, but I always wanted to hear his perspective on how things went down.

The part about losing his uncles back to back hit home to me. I’ve lost my closet male father figures and it takes the wind out of you emotional and spiritually.

Being young, far away from home, grieving and still expected to perform in a hyper competitive, well compensated environment was a hill JaMarcus couldn’t climb. I’m JaMarcus age, I couldn’t imagine having all that juggle at 22 years old.

Yeah he got the money, but at what expense? Name is just a punchline now.

I’m glad he’s at peace with life and isn’t broke, on drugs or doing street shyt.