How big was the impact of Dr Dres the Chronic

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
That shyt was amazing. I remeber everybody listening to it. You couldn't be anywhere and go a day without hearing someone bunping one of the songs in their car as they pass by.

I remember hearing Snoop and thinking that he had to be the most gangsta nikka of all time.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
My favorite west coast hip hop album of all-time. A landmark release. Not only did it establish Dre as a household name and solo artist, but it helped accelerate the careers of other artists who appeared on it (Snoop, Dogg Pound, Nate, etc.).

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Furthermore Interscope was entirely invested in the success of this album. They relied on it's success

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The impact can't be overstated. It basically was the "face" of gangsta rap in that era. It also was like a strong catalyst in cementing hiphop as a mainstay on MTV. You had Yo! MTV raps and all that at the time, but the prime time line ups was still heavy rock focused, but the chronic was so loved it was undeniable.

"i'm too hard to lift, and NO THIS AIN'T AEROSMITH!"

Daps
when it came out, this dude that cant even stand me called me to tell me i need to check it out. yo said i know we beefin but...

we been cool ever since

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
shyt when Deep Cover came out, and the "i'll give you 20gs if you snitch on your homey" line was some next level shyt.