How Can Any of You Support Goodell?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Put Brady, the Patriots, and the hate many of you have for them aside for a moment. I won't get into how you don't understand rudimentary science, as that's for the suspension thread.

The NFLPA absolutely screwed up with the CBA, but clearly didn't expect this gross abuse of power from Dictator Goodell, and power that he should legally not even have. You can have a CBA that gives you power, but you still need to follow the letter of the law, which this crony is not.

This moron lied about not seeing the Ray Rice video. He does't believe concussions are real. He just screwed the Chiefs out of a few draft picks while protecting his scum bag Jets.:scust:. The numerous lies and contradictions his shytty little "Wells Report" has is just digesting.

How can anyone support this idiot? Other teams and players will get screwed soon enough.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I believe Brady cheated, knew what he was doing and deserves punishment....but agree completely with this thread. Goodell can do just about he wants without regard for any player's privacy/rights at this point.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cause Goodell is proving that it don't matter who you are you won't slide...

Beloved coach who brought a Super Bowl to a city in desperate need of something good to happen...punished...

Weed smoking receiver who can't stay off the weed...punished...

Beat your wife on tape...Goddell will actually take into account how this will pretty much blackball you from the league and try and do you a solid and pretend like he don't know nothing...but then the media got the tape and well he got to do what he got to do...punished...

Cacest team in the league from the Cacest part of the country with the Cacest fans in the league...punished...

Everybody want's a boss who only shows a little leeway when a black man does something that jeopardizes his career and punishes a cac who thinks he is above reproach...I know I do :mjpls:

They should make a 4 dollar bill and put Goddell face on it:mjpls: