How can we as black coli members who are American, Mixed Nationality or immigrants build?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Last couple of days I've gone back and forth with different posters about nationality, racism, colonialism, history, etc.

I believe our differences are as important as our similarities

How can we better understand each other outside simply just having suffered globally?

I don't want our connection to simply be able how bad our respective nationallies have had it.

UK
Caribbean
The many countries of Africa
Canadian
Etc.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Well to be real. Tribalism plays a factor in damn near everything today so to ask for something like this is pretty optimistic.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Parity on a transactional basis with a triage of favoritism/discounts.
Ethnic solidarity, racial solidarity outside of that, and transaction with non black "minority" groups as one....in a competitive manner. Using mixed race/bilingual blacks as spies, as well as our people in high places.
Breh

That's a lot to unpack, but, I'm speaking on us getting along om this website

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
We all the same skin color. lets build on that and stop this nationalist nonsense.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore the ones who aren't down :yeshrug:

A lot of hurt masquerading as national pride :lolbron:but for the most part, most get along :ehh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Stop believing in monolithic belief systems. Understand that like minded people will always come together in many cases despite race. However if race if your focus then build with people who think like you, but stop expecting every black man 2 care about what you want to do. Cause one is motivated to work with you, the other is plotting on how to take everything you got........