How can we boycott Russia?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Pretty self explanatory thread. How do we as Americans divest all funds and remove ourselves from any Russian based companies.

I just found out today because of the Russia thread that Lukoil is a Russian company that bought Getty (not that I use Lukoil).

I don't have twitter, which helped the Russians.

I wanna drop fb, but my profile kinda lays out my life since 2006 and I kinda want that to stay intact for personal reasons.

So are there any other companies we should be aware of? If so just drop a link :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Kind of question is that ?? I’m more concerned about the problems we have in Amerikkka- work on that first. There’s enough companies and entities over here to deal with. And funds?? We barely have enough funds to invest in our own communities. Take this question over to The Daily Intelligencer or Financial Times or something.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Personally think Facebook and any company owned by Facebook like Instagram everyone should deactivate their accounts and stop using them.
What? Because of some memes?! America kill and kidnap other foreign leaders and you are getting indignant over social media posts. :mjlol:
Americans really do earn their global reputation.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Pretty self explanatory thread. How do we as Americans divest all funds and remove ourselves from any Russian based companies.

I just found out today because of the Russia thread that Lukoil is a Russian company that bought Getty (not that I use Lukoil).

I don't have twitter, which helped the Russians.

I wanna drop fb, but my profile kinda lays out my life since 2006 and I kinda want that to stay intact for personal reasons.

So are there any other companies we should be aware of? If so just drop a link :salute:

America is so much more evil than Russia its crazy

I'd dare say if you are born after the American Empire was formed in the late1800s and you benefitted from it you're going to hell. Hell if you live in land taken from the Natives you're going to hell

Bar none, we are the most evil entity in history. We have killed millions, impacted billions in the pursuit of dollars

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
What? Because of some memes?! America kill and kidnap other foreign leaders and you are getting indignant over social media posts. :mjlol:
Americans really do earn their global reputation.
Baby orange hitler has control of our nuclear arson. One word from him and those underhim would have permission to start ww3. That should scare you a little.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I would say this is silly.

Plus, Congress and state legislatures are trying to fine and jail people or add stipulations to unrelated contracts about arguably the most influential country and boycotts against it.

Read article, especially 2nd paragraph about dikkinson, TX. Even have state legislatures on some shiit.

The US government is willing to defend hate speech—but not boycotts of Israel

I'll play along, what exactly is the goal of boycotting Russia?