How can we boycott Russia?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i'm surprised nobody is boycotting their world cup.

Its cause its the World Cup, the pinnacle of international football.

As far as Americans boycotting Russia, there really isn't many trade links between the two countries. American companies have been investing in Russia during the last 25 years since the end of the Soviet era but its nothing like say China or Mexico or Canada or even boycotting Israel.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
What? Because of some memes?! America kill and kidnap other foreign leaders and you are getting indignant over social media posts. :mjlol:
Americans really do earn their global reputation.
02dc-ads-lgbt-united-superJumbo.png

this was one of the ads russia bought :pachaha:

i have to admit - this powerful meme was able to push me towards bernie :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pretty self explanatory thread. How do we as Americans divest all funds and remove ourselves from any Russian based companies.

I just found out today because of the Russia thread that Lukoil is a Russian company that bought Getty (not that I use Lukoil).

I don't have twitter, which helped the Russians.

I wanna drop fb, but my profile kinda lays out my life since 2006 and I kinda want that to stay intact for personal reasons.

So are there any other companies we should be aware of? If so just drop a link :salute:
Its pretty easy.

Its just that governments are addicted to that foreign money and investment.

Same with China and other corrupt countries.

Look what they do to local real estate...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pretty self explanatory thread. How do we as Americans divest all funds and remove ourselves from any Russian based companies.

I just found out today because of the Russia thread that Lukoil is a Russian company that bought Getty (not that I use Lukoil).

I don't have twitter, which helped the Russians.

I wanna drop fb, but my profile kinda lays out my life since 2006 and I kinda want that to stay intact for personal reasons.

So are there any other companies we should be aware of? If so just drop a link :salute:
You go to be trolling