How can you believe in religion?

Its...

• Really real and if you don't believe you'll regret it

• All made up and a huge psycho-spiritual trick that preys on peoples fears and ignorance

• Been corrupted and edited way beyond its original intentions and has became a weapon

Results are only viewable after voting.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
its ok to be sad :therethere:

BigheartedAgonizingAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif

thats ultimately what the Joker is. I know how you got those scars.
is it criminal to offer comfort to the one you harmed in an attempt to distract them from the fact you have done them harm¿

the hero hates the villain & aspires to destroy the villain for being a reminder of failure

you failed to save someone so they became scarred & twisted in a world you made unsafe

:sadbron:

:lolbron:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
is it criminal to offer comfort to the one you harmed in an attempt to distract them from the fact you have done them harm¿

the hero hates the villain & aspires to destroy the villain for being a reminder of failure

you failed to save someone so they became scarred & twisted in a world you made unsafe

:lolbron:

redemption and repentance knows no limits. If you put limits on whats possible, then it will be your limit

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
who so gloom? @010101 :troll: you say the hero hates the villain but wouldnt that make the hero a villain?

what if the hero loves the villain so much that it hurts the villain
This spell does damage to Diablo himself , although he is not actually Undead, but is completely useless against all other demons in game . In return, it does not harm friendly targets either. The spell will simply pass through unaffected foes, without even alerting them to the caster's presence.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
When I think about the beauty of the world, it makes a lot of sense that this was someone or something's artistic vision. So i believe intelligent design is possible.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think theres levels,anybody can believe in god.

But to know god,to feel god,to feel he is moving and speaking through you is a completely different thing.

I always said I felt possessed and not like myself after I had a spiritual experience. Recently had a brutal head on collision yesterday. And I think "the spirit"/"the helper" may have flew out of me like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost. Im glad to have survived and give god the credit. But you would think I would feel more spiritual than ever. But instead I feel less at the moment. I feel like "the helper" may have left me to find someone else. Maybe you havent had your chance at intercourse with the spirit yet. Someone trying to explain it to you will be impossible,not sure how you get a turn.

Currently I feel 60% less righteous,70%less intelligent,50% less wise. But much more humourous,I actually feel more like myself before my spiritual experience:manny:

Not sure what it all means,may just be the head trauma:heh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think theres levels,anybody can believe in god.

But to know god,to feel god,to feel he is moving and speaking through you is a completely different thing.

I always said I felt possessed and not like myself after I had a spiritual experience. Recently had a brutal head on collision yesterday. And I think "the spirit"/"the helper" may have flew out of me like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost. Im glad to have survived and give god the credit. But you would think I would feel more spiritual than ever. But instead I feel less at the moment. I feel like "the helper" may have left me to find someone else. Maybe you havent had your chance at intercourse with the spirit yet. Someone trying to explain it to you will be impossible,not sure how you get a turn.

Currently I feel 60% less righteous,70%less intelligent,50% less wise. But much more humourous,I actually feel more like myself before my spiritual experience:manny:

Not sure what it all means,may just be the head trauma:heh:
I feel like “intercourse” was the wrong word here :skip:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Eh, @Complexion

You in good health, breh?

Cause I’mma need fresh posts from you until I dip from this realm…

I need to be able to read both old and new posts/texts from you to get me thru this thing called life…

The human condition is bearable while we have you dropping gems on the interweb…

:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Interesting responses. I'll swing back through later and chop it up as Im busy at the moment.

A "Real Talk" subforum would be appreciated as threads like this show there is a market for a higher octave of TLR (that isn't HL because thats a different thing).