How Can You Not Be a Fan of M.O.P After

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
You still on that metal sh1t b. Ive seen u postin.

And since you already into dudes shoutin on records, it is no surprise that you like hip hop tracks that are similar to that

oh so what your sayin is i listen to more than 1 genre of music but im supposed to take your opinion on music seriously???

oh i get it?????

shut your dumb ass up

and if u dont like MOP get the fukk outa the thread... obv u have nothing better to do

u listen to drake my man... just sit down

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh so what your sayin is i listen to more than 1 genre of music but im supposed to take your opinion on music seriously???

oh i get it?????

shut your dumb ass up

and if u dont like MOP get the fukk outa the thread... obv u have nothing better to do

u listen to drake my man... just sit down

Dont tell me you one of those youtube nerds who be complainin in every 90s hip hop video about the current state of hip hop, and how Drake cant rap and is ruinin hip hop? :heh:

Hip hop aint defined with that super thug content of the 1990s and dudes talkin about how hard was it growin up. Nahh that was just a phase which has passed.

Its all about the swag movement these days :smugdraper:

And not liking a certain artist doesnt mean you cant give your opinion on them. It happens here all the time.

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
Dont tell me you one of those youtube nerds who be complainin in every 90s hip hop video about the current state of hip hop, and how Drake cant rap and is ruinin hip hop? :heh:

Hip hop aint defined with that super thug content of the 1990s and dudes talkin about how hard was it growin up. Nahh that was just a phase which has passed.

And not liking a certain artist doesnt mean you cant give your opinion on them. It happens here all the time.

i like a bunch of new rappers.... not the gay ones tho... like drake

im done here :pacspit:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you say swag movement? :comeon: