How Can You Not Be a Fan of M.O.P After

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Anybody speakin ill of da Gawds get a 21 gun salute :birdman:

LOL killing someone that has an opinion? You on that Fidel Castro regime shyt. No one said that MOP are trash, just not their favorite MCs.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's why...

(and I'm an MOP fan)

pkkqfvdq77tnw8wzghmt.jpg

:deadrose:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
guys who say they can't fukk with m.o.p. are pretty suspect :patrice: IMO.

this has always been one of my fav. m.o.p. tracks and shyt always gets me hyped with it sounding like some hardcore horror shyt. joint is one of their most underrated joints too..

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Ironic that ive been listening to them alot recently. Not that i wasnt a fan before but these past months and especially this week - its on, ya knooo.

From their 2nd album "Firing Squad" all the way to "Warriorz" = dope as mf shyt. First album dope as shyt too but the production sounds outdated now i would assume to tthe public, at least some of the tracks.

That boy Fizzy & Danzini tho...been blazing 'em for years:whew:.

But i was unaware about "Handle Ur Bizness EP" that dropped '98 before, as i assume most are still. Check that joint out too. Dope as shyt. Kinda hard to find it seems tho.

Even the features from '96-'00 was fire from them (ie. with Pharoahe Monch, Heather B, Pun, Gang Starr, Styles P, Krumbsnatcha, EPMD, Busta etc). IMO that was their peak years, not dimissing other material tho like most people do once an artist isnt as popular anymore.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
That lil fame line on New York Salute bout a cop catching one in the cerebellum while nikkas burst out laughing in the background is one of my favorite moments on wax.

That shyt is hip hop. lol