How come Black Head Coaches don't hire Black Offensive Coordinators?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Thought u was gonna say something worse. Every coach fires his OC.
That goofy n1gga gonna fire Byron, now the white replacement is getting props for Baker Mayfield extending plays with his feet while Byron was stuck with old azz immobile Brady who wanted to run his own Offense. Man please. He's a gotdamn c0on and Im glad he loss

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This doesn't get talked about enough, and this shyt bothers me.

It's embarrassing to see Nick Sirianni, Andy Reid, Frank Reich, Bruce Arians, and even Dan Campbell, hire a black oc. Yet these chump ass Black HC's will run to try and find an "innovative" white coach. Yet at the same time, they'll you that there's discrimination and unfairness in the hiring practices(I'm looking at you, Mike Tomlin)
Odd topic.

Coach Tony Dungy's coaching tree is legendary, because he had great eye for talent and hired young position coaches, consultants, assistants who would go on to be head coaches. He gave them their shots and they earned their way up the ladder. I imagine that his guys do the exact same thing when they become HCs.
Whatever personal beef you have with Coach Tomlin, (another Dungy guy) this is not it.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
My guess is that almost no one hires people based on race anymore :unimpressed:

Another reason could be that no one wants to be accused of hiring a breh cause he’s a breh

King Poetic

A.K.A. Reasonable Doubt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
There aren't enough Black coordinators especially on the offensive side if the ball. It's partially a pipeline issue as well. But it's crazy some like say Pep Hamilton isn't in the NFL but some 32 year old white 'offensive genius' stays getting opportunities.

Co signed

Pep had to go to the XFL to be a coach and can’t even today get a coordinator job