How Come Black/nikka Nerds Never claimed Dwayne Wayne Over Urkel?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
a black hand salute to a fellow Brooklyn dweller in real life. dwayne wayne was not a nerd, that is the impression the white writers of the show wanted to give black viewers so he could be liked, no brothers from Brooklyn are lame. or nerds

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
a black hand salute to a fellow Brooklyn dweller in real life. dwayne wayne was not a nerd, that is the impression the white writers of the show wanted to give black viewers so he could be liked, no brothers from Brooklyn are lame. or nerds

What about the while pro era rappers? They were nerds in an art school. And they from flatbush

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Being a nerd isn't always pejorative family
yeah but Dwayne wayne and urkel weren't even the same type of dudes to be comparing was my point. Urkel was a straight up scientist, while Dwayne was more of an regular intellectual dude. You're right that Dwayne is more relatable. I just don't see why the two were compared other than glasses.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
who "claimed" urkel? :gucci:
Dwayne wasn't even a nerd or even a lame for real, he just wore glasses. :gucci:
Dwayne wayne and Urkel aint even close to the same type of dude.:gucci:
:mjlol: Tell that to them folks who think bitter, lonely, and extremely socially awkward = NERD/NICE GUY