How come LA nikkas turn into Mahatma Gandhi when Mexicans come around?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
It’s definitely a lot of Kumbiyah but thats not everybody either.

I correspond with The Five Percent in LA (Love Allah) regularly and when I got out that way, we held parliament in Laimert Park (sp). In the course of all that, we got to build w some brothers from an organization and they explained some bang straight Mexican-killer and victimize them too. Long Beach also.

@murksiderock remember them days when nikkas used to make the ’Humberto Nem’ jokes on the other site? I believe you was over there.

Those were the funniest jokes I seen on the internet..Coli could never :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What happened to the beef between Tariq and the Mexicans? Seems like that came and went
If the Mexicans got Tariq to keep their name out his mouth that quick that's crazy

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Unlimited reinforcements

california-mexico-connectivity-map.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to the beef between Tariq and the Mexicans? Seems like that came and went
If the Mexicans got Tariq to keep their name out his mouth that quick that's crazy

Nope

Tariq went back on No Jumper and double down on his opinion of American Cholo.

Tariq has asked American Cholo to do an interview but American Cholo keep declining.

Seems like American Cholo only go after the soft targets. :jbhmm:

But then again Tariq isn't a original LA nikka. He's from Alabama.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They were scared to come see him. He called them out. Said they had no hands and are scared to have fair one. He invited Honduras Cholo to meet up. He hasn’t responded.:pachaha:

Start at 24:15

Start at 24:40

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's hilarious how cacs now try to tell black people how to deal with non-whites. We aren't White we don't just hate on entire groups because we're miserable And scared
We deal with people on a person to person basis and treat individual clowns the way they need to be treated.

If we are still trying to sing kumbaya with white people it's obvious we have discipline in hating

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
It’s definitely a lot of Kumbiyah but thats not everybody either.

I correspond with The Five Percent in LA (Love Allah) regularly and when I got out that way, we held parliament in Laimert Park (sp). In the course of all that, we got to build w some brothers from an organization and they explained some bang straight Mexican-killer and victimize them too. Long Beach also.

@murksiderock remember them days when nikkas used to make the ’Humberto Nem’ jokes on the other site? I believe you was over there.

Those were the funniest jokes I seen on the internet..Coli could never :mjlol:
You talking about thehoodup.com?