How come LA nikkas turn into Mahatma Gandhi when Mexicans come around?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It’s definitely a lot of Kumbiyah but thats not everybody either.

I correspond with The Five Percent in LA (Love Allah) regularly and when I got out that way, we held parliament in Laimert Park (sp). In the course of all that, we got to build w some brothers from an organization and they explained some bang straight Mexican-killer and victimize them too. Long Beach also.

@murksiderock remember them days when nikkas used to make the ’Humberto Nem’ jokes on the other site? I believe you was over there.

Those were the funniest jokes I seen on the internet..Coli could never :mjlol:

You talking about thehoodup.com?

What were yall tags on there? That Humberto shyt was funny...

On topic, I've been telling cats that anyone who thinks Black LA is under constant duress or victimization from Mexicans hasn't actually spent time in Black Los Angeles...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope

Tariq went back on No Jumper and double down on his opinion of American Cholo.

Tariq has asked American Cholo to do an interview but American Cholo keep declining.

Seems like American Cholo only go after the soft targets. :jbhmm:

But then again Tariq isn't a original LA nikka. He's from Alabama.

Called him a ghetto c00n and TN is like, I challenge you to a gentlemanly debate Ser.

:mjlol:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
What were yall tags on there? That Humberto shyt was funny...

On topic, I've been telling cats that anyone who thinks Black LA is under constant duress or victimization from Mexicans hasn't actually spent time in Black Los Angeles...
Same shyt as here. Was more On the E/C side.

I was there for the whole Flizzy saga stopped messin widdit a little after that. nikkas pulling up to eachother projects, babymothers getting kidnapped at gunpoint, Hebrew Israelite debates, those was the days man :russ:.

Everytime I see nikkas say “Fred“ at the end of posts here it remind me of Big Payback(RIP) saying

MXXVIIN!!!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is your Honduran boyfriend so scared to have that “gentlemanly debate”, friend. :sas1:

You can ask American Cholo.

All I know is TN is extra disrespectful towards black people, but turns to Mahta Ghandi with this guy.

No amount of spin can change that fact. Your cult leader is p*ssy.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's that bully mentality. A lot of those same 'gangs' used to brag about robbing Mexicans, but once the Mexicans got their numbers up and started laying down that extreme pressure, the whole rhetoric is now, "Man, black and brown pride ya'll! We need to come together! My mom made me tacos for my bday. I love Mexicans."

Once you hit a bully in the nose and sock him out, his whole mentality to you will change.

These same guys go ultra crazy when it comes to another black man though, because black life is cheap. You kill someone black and nobody will do anything or the murder will go unsolved, because you know, you aren't supposed to tell due to the code of the streets.

All of them gang members on No Jumper went crazy on Flakko, but they didn't say too much about American Cholo and Bozo showing up 100 deep to make a point and to make sure the conversation went the way they wanted.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Same shyt as here. Was more On the E/C side.

I was there for the whole Flizzy saga stopped messin widdit a little after that. nikkas pulling up to eachother projects, babymothers getting kidnapped at gunpoint, Hebrew Israelite debates, those was the days man :russ:.

Everytime I see nikkas say “Fred“ at the end of posts here it remind me of Big Payback(RIP) saying

MXXVIIN!!!

What was that Latin King dude from Chicago name, King something. That muhfukka was fukking hilarious, do you remember him?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
What was that Latin King dude from Chicago name, King something. That muhfukka was fukking hilarious, do you remember him?
That’s the king Hollywood nikka :dead:he the first person I ever heard use the term ‘Neutron’ he was callin every and anybody that shyt. he would be telling you how LK run the city council one thread and knee deep in philosophical debate the next.

nikkas need some of them cats over here :bryan: .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That’s the king Hollywood nikka :dead:he the first person I ever heard use the term ‘Neutron’ he was callin every and anybody that shyt. he would be telling you how LK run the city council one thread and knee deep in philosophical debate the next.

nikkas need some of them cats over here :bryan: .

He was easily my favorite poster, nikka was funny as fukk. He talked alota shyt...

We got a handful of colorful posters over here but I don't really keep up with the names. TheHoodUp was dying in the end anyway, so I rarely think about it anymore but it definitely had its personalities!

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Aight all that shyt is fun and games till mexicans srart flooding yall cities ive said it before thats what nikkas need to be prepared for and need to tool up for.

Yall worried about trump and them which obviously is a threat but mark my words mexicans should be number 1 priority, they are hella two faced and you cant trust them.

nikkas need to get ready to go to war with them, im tooled up and waiting for whatever comes.
This was supposed to be a funny thread.

:whoa:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Cali gang members are self destructive c00ns that are detriment and embarassment to our race.
the dances are cool tho