How come nobody ever talks about the Clifford Jones Organization from Detroit

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go to the 21:00 mark of this video

you can't even find pictures of these dudes man, they was with the shytts

they ran in nikkas houses with walkie talkies and shyt, they was some real gangstas brehs

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why you shouldn't befriend white people. I don't care if they grew up in your hood, sound like you or says the N word without getting an slack for it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just finished watching this story and I don't feel sorry for White Boy Rick at all. He became an informant to take down the organization that taught him the drug game. Get's them popped and gets mad when the cops fukk him over (gave him $3000 on a half a mil bust). So he separates from the feds and starts his own drug operation. He gets caught with 11lbs of coke on him and another 10 or so lbs was stashed in a neighbors yard.

He was 18 at the time and because of the amount of drugs he got a kingpin charge was given life in prison. So he decides he wants to be an informant again and snitch on all his connects in exchange for parole. They take down his connects and the feds hit him with the :umad: and denied his parole. So now son is sitting in jail, rotting. Good for him.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'm not about to name a bunch of names or organizations, but my cousin was on the most wanted list right below Bin Laden. Ended up getting killed by the Jamaican Military, he was so bad the police wouldnt come for him. They sent in the army with tanks and big machine guns and shot the house up to shreds.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my boy who is like 40 used to be down w them..
. all 3 of his brothers were killed and he served 8 years for a murder. I think he had sometime to do w 2 of his own brothers... plus i think him n my cousin kidnapped somebody, but I never asked about it.... or never mentioned it because it's old news now.... and it's none of my business.

teenagers making 100K a day in da D. but for some reason people think everyone in detroit is broke.

anyway, my moms used to date one of this nikkas in the 80s. I used to see some shyt.