How come nobody ever talks about the Clifford Jones Organization from Detroit

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I just finished watching this story and I don't feel sorry for White Boy Rick at all. He became an informant to take down the organization that taught him the drug game. Get's them popped and gets mad when the cops fukk him over (gave him $3000 on a half a mil bust). So he separates from the feds and starts his own drug operation. He gets caught with 11lbs of coke on him and another 10 or so lbs was stashed in a neighbors yard.

He was 18 at the time and because of the amount of drugs he got a kingpin charge was given life in prison. So he decides he wants to be an informant again and snitch on all his connects in exchange for parole. They take down his connects and the feds hit him with the :umad: and denied his parole. So now son is sitting in jail, rotting. Good for him.

First thing that i learned
When i got in the game
Is never talk down
On a players name
Like stevel russel
And whiteboy rick
Got the fbi all in my shyt

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
There was a Jamaican invasion in every major city in the 80's and 90's. The stories my uncles and older cousins tell me are crazy, going to war with machine guns when the locals had handguns.

Came in here to say this. Low key them dreads was everywhere in the late 80's and early 90's. You just never hear about it like other infamous drug dealers or groups. I don't think most people even realized it back then or even know about to this day either. They had different names in different cities but its not hard to connect the dots of what was going on back then if you smart and have a knowledge of the streets. Clearly there was a concerted effort from them nikkas to take over shyt back then everywhere. Cacs just ain't gonna give Blacks of any kind credit when it comes to organized crime. So we will never hear some shyt from them about it either. But fukk em. Real nikkas who know--they know.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
When it comes to street shyt Detroit nikkas have always been organized and running shyt like a corporation. That's what happens when you as a Black man used to eating but all the sudden whitey pull the rug out from under you. Detroit was the preeminent city for the Black middle class back then. Everybody was eating. nikkas in the first half of the 1900's from Alabama and Georgia with a 8th grade education was moving up there making 40-60K a year working in the plants and mills. And they was pulling in that type of money back then at the plants. That's like 100K + in today's dollars. Fast forward to the 60s and 70s and the jobs starting leaving. What you left with is nikkas who lost they assembly line jobs who still gotta feed the family. So they gonna get it anyway they have to. Once you used to money it's hard for someone to take it off your plate like that. And the end result is what you see now with them. They took that organizational mindset and applied it to the streets.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to street shyt Detroit nikkas have always been organized and running shyt like a corporation. That's what happens when you as a Black man used to eating but all the sudden whitey pull the rug out from under you. Detroit was the preeminent city for the Black middle class back then. Everybody was eating. nikkas in the first half of the 1900's from Alabama and Georgia with a 8th grade education was moving up there making 40-60K a year working in the plants and mills. And they was pulling in that type of money back then at the plants. That's like 100K + in today's dollars. Fast forward to the 60s and 70s and the jobs starting leaving. What you left with is nikkas who lost they assembly line jobs who still gotta feed the family. So they gonna get it anyway they have to. Once you used to money it's hard for someone to take it off your plate like that. And the end result is what you see now with them. They took that organizational mindset and applied it to the streets.
How about using that organisational mindset and actually making the city a more liveable city for everyone instead of drugs and violence?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How about using that organisational mindset and actually making the city a more liveable city for everyone instead of drugs and violence?

Yeah it's easy to say that. And Blacks always get blamed for Detroits problems. But that's a Cac talking point. The truth is the Mafia in Detroit along with groups like the Teamsters did most of the damage. Add in a few race riots into the mix, which actually stemmed from Cac jealousy cuz nikkas was shining, and that destroyed the city more than anything. You don't know the whole story. So don't say shyt like that.