How Da FUCC Could Anyone Follow Jim Jones/Peoples Temple Preacher? (Dude Was BatSheet CRAZY)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This was in HL, but it wasn't discussed in detail. Here's a brief summary on it.

Basically, Jones was a small preacher in Indiana. He got a small following then, relocate to SF. His church grew even bigger mainly Blacks and some Whites. Dude started to show his true colors and beat a church member in the church once. After that he convinced people it would be a better life in Guyana. He treated people cruel over there and convinced them to drink Flavor-Aid basically poison and they died. Someone shot him in the head. Also, a congressman was over there to save the Jonestown people and he got killed too.

I'm asking how to fukk could shytloads of people be conned like that? That truly scared me. I've been learning about Jim Jones for years. My parents were 27 when this shyt happened. Plus, I've heard things like CIA conspiracy and etc, but man a lot of people lacked common sense. This guy was described odd by his peers in his childhood days.

Here's the documentary

Also, here's the audio

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
jimjonesarrestedagain.jpg

Name yourself after a religious fanatic who killed your obamas brehs.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
This was in HL, but it wasn't discussed in detail. Here's a brief summary on it.

Basically, Jones was a small preacher in Indiana. He got a small following then, relocate to SF. His church grew even bigger mainly Blacks and some Whites. Dude started to show his true colors and beat a church member in the church once. After that he convinced people it would be a better life in Ghana. He treated people cruel over there and convinced them to drink Flavor-Aid basically poison and they died. Someone shot him in the head. Also, a congressman was over there to save the Jonestown people and he got killed too.

I'm asking how to fukk could shytloads of people be conned like that? That truly scared me. I've been learning about Jim Jones for years. My parents were 27 when this shyt happened. Plus, I've heard things like CIA conspiracy and etc, but man a lot of people lacked common sense. This guy was described odd by his peers in his childhood days.

Here's the documentary

Also, here's the audio

folks get conned and influenced everyday since the beginning of time. and the event happened in Jonestown, Guyana W.I., not Ghana, West Africa.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
jim+jones+family.jpg
...the Jones family.....the boy in the top left is Jones's only biological son....the others were adopted....I believe all of them survived as they we're playing a basketball game when all the madness went down....his adopted black son's name is Jim Jones jr.....

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
First he started off semi normal with a Christian view and no bias against any race(more rare at the time)

Slowly went more extreme before people could notice

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Religion's a hell of a drug, breh.

That Jonestown audiotape is still one of the creepiest things I've ever heard to this day