How did the Hell In a Cell cage suddenly jump to being "20 feet high"?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
HBK piledrived Taker on the steel steps. Squash matches have those?

Squash matches usually have at least one or two spots of offense from the jobber. Shawn had the piledriver and the elbow and the other TWENTY FIVE PLUS minutes were him getting demolished. It was an extended squash match, as was the match at Ground Zero the month before.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I kinda miss the old school cage

maxresdefault.jpg

That shyt actually looked like it hurt when someone was slammed into it.

The current cage.... its hard to suspend believe that it injures someone when thrown into it. Them fences actually have a like a give. I've play in parks when fences like that as a kid and if someone ran into the cage it felt about as light as a pillow. Barring when someones face it scraped against it.... its looks :martin:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I kinda miss the old school cage

maxresdefault.jpg

That shyt actually looked like it hurt when someone was slammed into it.

The current cage.... its hard to suspend believe that it injures someone when thrown into it. Them fences actually have a like a give. I've play in parks when fences like that as a kid and if someone ran into the cage it felt about as light as a pillow. Barring when someones face it scraped against it.... its looks :martin:

Foley said when he had a cage match in that against Kang and he got the door slammed on his head it damn near knocked him out in a shoot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Foley said when he had a cage match in that against Kang and he got the door slammed on his head it damn near knocked him out in a shoot

I mean..... thats a door.... and I think I remember that.... he got hit with one of the solid frame parts if I recall:russ: