How did the Jewish people become so powerful? (No troll.)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
YG Joey said:
Less than a century ago they was being exterminated by the millions fast forward to today they control banks, the music industry, media empires, owning teams, etc.

Somebody give me a history lesson.

They put a STRONG emphasis on learning, especially history/reading/writing (Torah) and the only trades they were allowed to engage in while in Europe was money-changing/banking.........:manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
King Musa said:
Jews have always had a strong hold of the European Banks,. No other groups has such a deeply embedded knowledge of the fiscal world as the Jews. And don't forget the Jews are also White, so there's that.

:jbhmm:

miles620.jpg

:leostare:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Less than a century ago they was being exterminated by the millions fast forward to today they control banks, the music industry, media empires, owning teams, etc.

Somebody give me a history lesson.

They were being exterminated precisely because they (apparently) control banks, media, etc.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't know how they managed to fight the Palestinians, Egyptians Syrians and Lebanese simultaneously before having a proper nation I know Britain:cape: them. But the Arab Israeli war :mindblown:.
because at the time the Arabs that started and fought that war completely abandoned Islam in favor of Arab secularism and Arab nationalism

Egypt even banned the hijab

secular Arabs are PUSSIES and WOAT in everything

Muslims on the other hand :wow:

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
historically in europe christianity forbid usury so jews would take on the role as bankers and financiers - hence the "court jew/shylock" character
that profession stuck which is why jews run the world bank, the federal reserve and more - its really down to nepotism :ld:

Money allowed them to segway into developing political influence as well as influence over the media/entertainment industry