How did the Jewish people become so powerful? (No troll.)

Daps
because at the time the Arabs that started and fought that wore completely abandoned Islam in favor of Arab secularism and Arab nationalism

Egypt even banned the hijab

Arabs are PUSSIES and WOAT in everything

Muslims on the other hand :wow:
I'm still confused as to how they assembled a powerful Army so quickly must have been on some avengers shyt.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
historically in europe christianity forbid usury so jews would take on the role as bankers and financiers - hence the "court jew/shylock" character
that profession stuck which is why jews run the world bank, the federal reserve and more - its really down to nepotism :ld:

Money allowed them to segway into developing political influence as well as influence over the media/entertainment industry
and Hollywood is a result of Jews being kicked out of every other industry in America

so they went into Film which was seen as circus clown shyt, no one took it seriously. No one considered the potential of movies back then

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Oh its simple. The Jews were heavily discriminated against because of their surname. However due to the white skin they have they changed their surnames from stein to smith etc and infiltrated hollywood, banking, law, politics and the media. They have ran these industries since post world war 2. Once they got in and established themselves they changed their names back. Thats why i laugh when people say hollywood is whitewashed. What it is really is jew washed but people are afraid to say it because of media backlash which the jews run and being blackballed. Jews are devils, don't forget they had a huge role slavery and profited well from it.

Daps
america..duh!!!

but but..im saying..

Israel are a super strong UNIT!!!
But was America fighting for them directly? or were they just arming them? surely the Arabs should have known they were acquiring heavy artillery and hit them before they acquired it... and started taking a piece of everyones land.

They are strong now but back then they were a shadow of themselves.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Oh its simple. The Jews were heavily discriminated against because of their surname. However due to the white skin they have they changed their surnames from stein to smith etc and infiltrated hollywood, banking, law, politics and the media. They have ran these industries since post world war 2. Once they got in and established themselves they changed their names back. Thats why i laugh when people say hollywood is whitewashed. What it is really is jew washed but people are afraid to say it because of media backlash which the jews run and being blackballed. Jews are devils, don't forget they had a huge role slavery and profited well from it.

Which leads to my question,

In hindsight, knowing how bad these Jews are

how do you view hitlers persecution of the jews?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm still confused as to how they assembled a powerful Army so quickly must have been on some avengers shyt.
those Jews were fighting for what they assumed was another holocaust, They would've never given up

its kinda like the Vietnamese beating USA.

or fukkin Afghan farmers beating TWO of the most powerful super powers in history back to back

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
But was America fighting for them directly? or were they just arming them? surely the Arabs should have known they were acquiring heavy artillery and hit them before they acquired it... and started taking a piece of everyones land.
financially supporting and supplying them. Israel is an extension of the US. the arabs were not ready and never ready..dumb asses./

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
If the Jews are bad, since they control the media

Do They also control the message in rap?

Lyor Cohen, Jimmy Iovine, Jerry Heller - and these are only the low-level jews that we know about. Who do you think are the execs that are cutting all these checks in shady smoked filled rooms? Birdman? :mjlol:

The real elite jews shy away from the spotlight

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh, I'm confused by Jews/Judaism as a whole.

You can be Jewish but not believe in Judaism; You can be black or brown - believe in Judaism & still be a Jew. :dwillhuh: