How did The Rock go from flopping for a decade + to biggest movie star in the game?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He been impressing us with his fish catches on his private, stocked farm pond, got the outdoor crowd on lock :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the rock is average.

Then what other top drawing scripted actor is drawing on his level tho.

Rock is not average.
When he was just a little trained. He was better on screen.
that all his other grappler contemporaries were acting up and they still paled in comparison to rock on screen.

We seen Cripple ache act as a lead villain. Plus his other clique phonies and cronies.
as lead villains. Either under a hood or in stripes.
Where i csn safely say it was bullshyt. Rock and scsa [ric flair's protege as well]
actually have blockbuster hollywood style acting chops. They are the only two in wrasslin history. who were naturals on screen. Who made the jump from Inring to Hollywood sound stage.
Where now we have a good sample of wrasslers as actors. Where it shows that scsa and rock were Hollywood naturals and leagues above their contemporaries in a number of variables. That attributed to how wrasslin became so mainstream. The rock eventually became the biggest Hollywood draw as well.

It is a reason those two were rhe highest profitable draws in wrasslin history and actually have great scenes in their movies.
They both were leagues and sheer levels. above their contemporaries in history.

Art Barr

Better put all that in ChatGPT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
never thought John Cena's run of film roles would be more impressive than Dwayne Johnson's
:francis:

This is simple

As John Cena is white.
So of course.
CenA being a native massachusetts blueblood.
Also helps him smash through open doors.
rock already broke off the hinges and left swinging loose off to the side.
Cena is just a complete misappropriation of the era.
Cena is another guy.
I discovered on here

before he ever wrestled ever. That I was the person on line who saw Cena and said wwe. Your new era hull hogan is on this reality show.

After that Survivor style TV show. A bit after that Cena was in fcw. Or the WWE development system.
Most of the people you guys like

I was the original review person.
who suggested where they would be a megastar at. A virtual who's who of the past twenty five years.

So u maY not know what is insinuated and it is kind bogus. Considering a black guy broke down the doors and then you try to downplay that accomplishment and bring up Cena on some ki.ki.

Bad taste breh.

Bad taste.

Art Barr

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This is simple

As John Cena is white.
So of course.
CenA being a native massachusetts blueblood.
Also helps him smash through open doors.
rock already broke off the hinges and left swinging loose off to the side.
Cena is just a complete misappropriation of the era.
Cena is another guy.
I discovered on here

before he ever wrestled ever. That I was the person on line who saw Cena and said wwe. Your new era hull hogan is on this reality show.

After that Survivor style TV show. A bit after that Cena was in fcw. Or the WWE development system.
Most of the people you guys like

I was the original review person.
who suggested where they would be a megastar at. A virtual who's who of the past twenty five years.

So u maY not know what is insinuated and it is kind bogus. Considering a black guy broke down the doors and then you try to downplay that accomplishment and bring up Cena on some ki.ki.

Bad taste breh.

Bad taste.

Art Barr
Art, no no no! not even trying to downplay Dwayne's accomplishments. i'm just talking about the quality of the roles. Cena isn't a superstar actor anyway. he's had a lot of moderate roles with budgets that aren't huge, really.

is Peacemaker the most "pop" lead role Cena has had? if so, that's not superstar status anyway.

never liked or was impressed by Cena as a personality and wrestler anyway btw.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I'm sorry, he may make a lot of money but his movies are garbage juice.

But then again, I grew up on Schwarzenegger's action movies. Arnold's worst films are better than The Rock's best.

Arnold could never properly speak english and still succeeded courtesy of white affirmative action :mjpls:

Same with Stallone.

And Arnold's worst movies are horrendous: Jingle all the way, Twins, Junior, Terminator Genysis, Terminator Dark Fate, Terminator 3, Batman and Robin, End of Days, and probably a few others.

The Rock meanwhile carefully decides which movies to pick to present the best image possible. And a lot of cac nerds hate it because they hate Black men not being clowns for their entertainment but it's a good path.

As for his career, I'm not even sure he needs a "franchise" per se. That might be an outmoded way of thinking about careers.

Because he's more like film accelerant. That is he increases the box office take of any franchise that he's in.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Arnold could never properly speak english and still succeeded courtesy of white affirmative action :mjpls:

Same with Stallone.

And Arnold's worst movies are horrendous: Jingle all the way, Twins, Junior, Terminator Genysis, Terminator Dark Fate, Terminator 3, Batman and Robin, End of Days, and probably a few others.

The Rock meanwhile carefully decides which movies to pick to present the best image possible. And a lot of cac nerds hate it because they hate Black men not being clowns for their entertainment but it's a good path for him.

As for his career, I'm not even sure he needs a "franchice" per se. That might be an outmoded way of thinking about careers.

Because he's more like film accelerant. That is he increases the box office take of any franchise that he's in.

His body of work is not even close to Schwarzenegger's. I'm talking quality of action movies! The Rock doesn't have anything remotely close to:

Conan
Terminator
Terminator 2
Predator
True Lies
Twins (ya buggin! movie was a smash hit)
Total Recall

Even Arnold's 2nd tier movies are better than The Rock's catalogue

6th Day
Commando
Collateral Damage
Running Man

But you wanna turn this into a racial shyt? Be honest with yourself, The Rock makes mostly wack movies, I don't care about much box office revenue they bring in. Dumpster Juice.

You know how many Black actors shyt on the Rock's movies as well?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
#FamilyFirst :mjpls:

Hitched his wagon to thr most popping franchise Fast and Furious in their GOAT film

had a good turn in majorly popular animated film Moana

Went back to flopping

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art, no no no! not even trying to downplay Dwayne's accomplishments. i'm just talking about the quality of the roles. Cena isn't a superstar actor anyway. he's had a lot of moderate roles with budgets that aren't huge, really.

is Peacemaker the most "pop" lead role Cena has had? if so, that's not superstar status anyway.

never liked or was impressed by Cena as a personality and wrestler anyway btw.

Cena is a lower big deal inadvertising.

Cena is low key. Just from off the top of my head.

The voice of Acura and Honda innovations.
An insurance company's main pitch guy.
Oil innovations and environment speaker.

Along with actually having really good critical and box office returns.

Again. Cena is the third real actor from the WWE. All the wwf actors outside of rhe rock were trash and failed.

Cena is really good when compared to his in house wwe creation based ip. In that....I can not front on Cena.
As Cena is exactly.
what I said he would be for the WWE.
The way better relevent and fluid era upgrade to hulk hogan.
Without that sentiment of known troll racism. being a real thing like hogan, brother.

.When I took to speak on cena.
as an unknown in reality TV. That no one even remembers.
Cena from reality TV at all. If ever it even is brought up.

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: Rev