How did The Rock go from flopping for a decade + to biggest movie star in the game?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
#FamilyFirst :mjpls:

Hitched his wagon to thr most popping franchise Fast and Furious in their GOAT film

had a good turn in majorly popular animated film Moana

Went back to flopping

Fast and furious need the rock. Especially after that weirdo offbrand vision bullshyt in the new flick.
I had to sit through. Where the only good part.
was hopefully seeing the kid that would be miles morales.

Art Barr

yo...i had to say out loud in the movie where i never soeak out loud if ever. When jason mimosa shows up nail polish. Like he was trying to make lisa bonet the face if villa ry in this role. After rhe first mimosa scene in that new ff. That movie takes such a nose dive. To beyond sus.
to the Jeffrey pill boat of stoppid pill Ville.

Art Barr

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Arnold could never properly speak english and still succeeded courtesy of white affirmative action :mjpls:

Same with Stallone.

And Arnold's worst movies are horrendous: Jingle all the way, Twins, Junior, Terminator Genysis, Terminator Dark Fate, Terminator 3, Batman and Robin, End of Days, and probably a few others.

The Rock meanwhile carefully decides which movies to pick to present the best image possible. And a lot of cac nerds hate it because they hate Black men not being clowns for their entertainment but it's a good path.

As for his career, I'm not even sure he needs a "franchise" per se. That might be an outmoded way of thinking about careers.

Because he's more like film accelerant. That is he increases the box office take of any franchise that he's in.

Twins
Jingle all the way
Terminator dark fate are fire

I’m black I root for the rock only movie I paid to see was Jumanji ones everything else look trash

I might have seen a furious flick but I don’t even remember

Black Adam trailers look trash as fukk which kept me away

Will smith picks his movies the right way

Classics on Classics

:blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Twins
Jingle all the way

I’m black I root for the rock only movie I paid to see was Jumanji ones everything else look trash

Classics on Classics

San Andreas was pretty good because it almost made you feel he was gonna lose in the end..lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Twins
Jingle all the way

Classics on Classics

Will Smith has no really great movies.
past the tear jerker

when his son was lil as all hell.
before he became wild sus.
Making him a complete forgotten after thought in every way possible.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cena don't have one decent classic movie. Rundown is better than any Cena or Batista movie.

Batista'@s two movies with the lil girl and Kumar or whatever are up there. Plus guardians one scene. when he lol with mantis is one of the funniest fukkin scenes ever. So let's not try to downplay the success
Cena and Batista had because they walked the road the rock paved. Cena and Batista have completely benefitted In Hollywood purely off the rock's draw
. Being two large to even consider the respective roles Cena and Batista get because of trickle down from the rock's leading man of all Hollywood draw.

I have no issue with wrasslers being able.
to walk a path another wrassler laid because that is what their bigness is. As wrasslin is grounded and welled in biting personified.
While being completely juxtaposed from hiphop in every possible way as an alternative.

Art Barr

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batista'@s two movies with the lil girl and Kumar or whatever are up there. Plus guardians orn scene when he lol with mantis is one of the funniest fukkin scenes ever. So let's not try to downplay the success
Cena and Batista had because walked the road the rock paved. Cena and Batista have completely benefitted I n Hollywood purely off the rock's draw being two large to even consider the respective roles Cena and Batista get because of trickle down from the rock's leading man of all Hollywood draw.

I have no issue with wrasslers being able.
to walk a path another wrassler laid because that is what their bigness is. As wrasslin is grounded and welled in biting personified.
While being completely juxtaposed from hiphop in every possible way as an alternative.

Art Barr
They benefited and I forgot about the Guaradians stuff..didn't pay to see any of those saw their Avengers appearances...did Batista stand out like Rock did in The Other Guys or Be Cool? Matter of opinion.

Cena still hasn't been in the lead spot of any sort.