How do I get rid of this Cinavia BS on my SOny Blu Ray player!?!?!?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm trying to watch some movies and from time to time I get this error message that mutes the audio. There's no problem to it since it is continuous. Did research and found out this is a new way to "stop" bootlegging. I've searched and found nothing that didn't involve having to pay for some sort of cleaner file. Does anyone know a way to get rid of it? I just wanna watch in peace. :9

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand when I run into them shyts. Usually I just wait a while and look for a different download of the same film.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I'm trying to watch some movies and from time to time I get this error message that mutes the audio. There's no problem to it since it is continuous. Did research and found out this is a new way to "stop" bootlegging. I've searched and found nothing that didn't involve having to pay for some sort of cleaner file. Does anyone know a way to get rid of it? I just wanna watch in peace. :9

Easy solution bruh. All you gotta do is stream the movie in a slightly different manner. First you go to your PC and you go under windows media player. Then you go to options. Then sharing. Then when you look at the devices you gotta find the device that has lead this gen in sales, cuz Cinavia only rides with real gangstaz. Dollah Don Dollah has connections :manny:

Jayseos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte NC
I found if on ps3 when it comes up you have to change your date on the settings to the next year and then it will start back playing it will happen again then just do it again

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Anyone know? I don't want to put it on a disc and waste it. The discs work fine on my 360, but I don't care for watching them on my game console.

its not the file itself. even if u download the file again under a different name, at least on ps3, it still will hit u with the cinavia. only solution I know is to watch it in 1.5 speed if u insist or watch it from ur laptop straight to the tv.

Profane

Daps
I found if on ps3 when it comes up you have to change your date on the settings to the next year and then it will start back playing it will happen again then just do it again
yep this works, gotta do it every 20 mins or so, better than nothing :yeshrug: