how do i holla at them broads at the gym

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Hitting on girls at the gym is not a good idea IMO. Their defenses are up.

True shyt. if a dude hit on me in the gym, his face would be what I picture to get angry on my next rep/set.

I'm there to do work, not converse and flirt.

Shiiet I used to go with my boyfriend sometimes and if he's talking to me too much I give him the :childplease: :hmm: "get back to work breh" look.

*coughthatmaybewhyidontgowithmyboyfriendanymorecough*

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
Its all about timing brehski... Ya wait till they finished their workout and go in the changing room to get changed. Thats when you head outside and post up at the exit. She comes out the gym and your leaning against the wall looking non chalont and cool as hell :takedat: , then you hit her with a smile and ask her how her workout was...

A lot of niccaz go wrong coz they try to holla at girls inside the gym when their in gym mode! and feeling sweaty and unnatractive. Girls dont wanna be hollerd at in the gym, she wants to work out and be as invisible as can be. As a smart nicca you get her outside just as the positive endorphins are kicking in from her workout. Then you can either walk her to her car/bus or you can go back in the gym and continue your workout:jawalrus:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the gym is the worst place to holla at a chick, the damn thirst mob is all over them trying to give them pointers. I focus at the gym dont have time for that. Besides if they want u they will come

:laugh: thats right, i see someone giving some girl unwanted advice im like "yo since youre an expert can you take a look at my form too? :krs: " lame as fukk breh

the key is to hit em up outside when everything is done, my place has this lounge/waiting space type of thing outside both locker rooms and that's where you go

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:laugh: thats right, i see someone giving some girl unwanted advice im like "yo since youre an expert can you take a look at my form too? :krs: " lame as fukk breh

the key is to hit em up outside when everything is done, my place has this lounge/waiting space type of thing outside both locker rooms and that's where you go

sounds like u blockin

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You don't. You just get in, do your thing and get out. Chicks will see that you're not like the rest of the jokers in there and actually come to work - not to hangout and chat with people

What you can do is send a smile or a some sexy glances at a hoe DURING your work out, and then try to catch her as both of you are leaving or if she's outside of the gym. But I typically advise nikkas to never approach a girl while she's working out, you basically ruin your chances instantly

If you are going to talk to a hoe do don't make it a long drawn out process. if you gon say something, make it like a lil comment and keep it moving. For instance, one time I saw a shorty with a phat ass doing squats and I told her she don't gotta do any more of those cos she's solid in that department and I got a laugh and I just kept it movin'. and that gave me room to start up convo another day

c/s.

if you actually put in work at the gym, as in you work out and get yourself lookin right, they'll notice and either smile your way or the more bold ones will initiate convo/give a compliment and, a few seconds later, throw in dem subliminals talkin bout "how they need a trainer" or "someone who can show me how to tone up my...". thats the door being opened for you and you just gotta walk through it. 'train her' and throw in them flirtations and test the boundaries of how hands on you can be. based on her response, you go on from there or wrap it up and kim.

now the 'busy' females who been working out and don't need no help, they'll still smile at you if they're somewhat interested or find you attractive. so u just gotta catch em when they're done or on a break and, yea, keep it short and sweet... unless she really just opens up to u... in which case, do what u do.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I prey on hoes at the "shake bar." You'd only go there after a workout.

Them endorphins flowin makes it too easy.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Follow her into the locker room, show her you're the thirstiest one there. If she still doesn't give you the time of day follow her out to her car.