• OP lost

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So there's this chick I met (single mom) not really interested in her but I gotta sell her a dream in order to fukk. Shes been posting a lot on snap about how hard being a single mom is and how its her fault she opened her legs up to a fukk boy so I felt sympathetic.. so yesterday we had a conversation via text and it went like this

Me: So what's up tonight

Her: Don't know

Me: I'm about to buy you a baby sitter lol (selling the dream)
Me: Your snaps got me smh

Her: My snaps what?
Her: And I don't really trust anybody with her so yeah

Me: You can trust me (:mjlol:)
Me: I don't pass judgment (:russ:)
*smilies were not included*

Her: Yeah I've hurd that plenty of times and still can't seem to trust anyone

Me:
Me: That ain't me lol

Did I fukk up with that last text? Think I might have offended her/came across corny. How would you have approach it differently? I was gonna try the honest approach at first and let her know I'm just tryna fukk but she's exposed nikkas on snap just asking ask her for sex so nah.

My text game is still improving :mjcry:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Breh, I'm a single dad that fukks with single moms. If she serious about changing her ways, leave it alone. A real chick ain't gonna be sending her kid off for random dikk. So if you can't establish a friends with benefits thing you won't get the puss. Despite what the coli tells you, plenty single moms are cool with that and just want dikk, not stepdad. Just a single dude they can get dikk from without the relationship or the label hoe. I get no strings p*ssy being real.

But leave the good chicks alone, we need more of those. Get you one of them buss it baby harlots. They need no lies and convincing to fukk. They ain't shyt, BD might not be shyt and you ain't gotta pretend to be shyt...