• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Your texts made me cringe. You stayed focused on the baby shyt for too long

I busted out laughing at you sending that clip. :mjlol:
Don’t send a video as a response and then send another text lole that lol... that shyt was hella weird.
If she got an iPhone send gifs, if not then just no imagery breh LoL.
What's your text game looking like?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Don't feel bad OP my text game wack too :

I even do all the same corny akward shyt like send videos , double text ,etc :mjcry:

Man up

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
You fukked up from the first txt asking what’s good for tonight, bytchs want to follow a strong man not lead a weak one. Plus if she’s not trying to do everything she can to see you she not interested bro, so just stop txting and let her come back to you. If she don’t get a new one and don’t make the same mistake.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No

We we're supposed to kick it today but she said something about her baby daddy not helping her so shes not sure if she'll have the time to chill
Oh well shyt bruh you tripping off nothing if she down to kick it you good...single moms have shyt pop up from time to time where they can’t give you all there attention but that’s why having them as side pieces is so lovely because they can’t command all your attention in return ...obviously you not into texting and that’s fine because honestly if a girl knows she can sit up texting you all day all night she knows she can have your time whenever she wants and that’s not really a good thing this early .... I would simply keep the texting to a minimum at this stage and only use it to as a means to a direct end ...such as setting up a time to meet ....once you guys kick it and the vibe is right you two will have more content to discuss via text and the convos will flow more naturally with more ease

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
You don't.....

btw, why not just speak over the phone? You cannot get any voice inflections, or gauge moods via text

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Her: And I don't really trust anybody with her so yeah

Me: You can trust me (:mjlol:)
Me: I don't pass judgment (:russ:)
*smilies were not included*

Her: Yeah I've hurd that plenty of times and still can't seem to trust anyone

giphy.gif

She got you there breh.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like fukking with single moms, some are cool but some are the thirstiest of the thirsty. This one I'm texting now seemed mad cool and chill, but then we start texting and the first night she starts calling me sweetheart and shyt I'm like :whoa:

I might chill with her tonight but hopefully I show some will power and don't. Not worth all the trouble.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's your text game looking like?
I don’t have a lot of long pauses and awkward encounters here’s the closest I can think of from the last month. The idea is to keep it flowing. If you can make dap worthy posts on the Coli, you can keep a convo poppin via text. Like when shorty said “don’t play me lml”and started taking on a aggressive energy I immediately deflected, you should have done that instead of going down the “I’m not that guy” Road

xlDGQsG.jpg

rwdxpXP.jpg

Csqm8BF.jpg

jVUDYfe.jpg

HtwoaHn.jpg

EuOjX2N.jpg

Daps
I don’t have a lot of long pauses and awkward encounters here’s the closest I can think of from the last month. The idea is to keep it flowing. If you can make dap worthy posts on the Coli, you can keep a convo poppin via text. Like when shorty said “don’t play me lml”and started taking on a aggressive energy I immediately deflected, you should have done that instead of going down the “I’m not that guy” Road

xlDGQsG.jpg

rwdxpXP.jpg

Csqm8BF.jpg

jVUDYfe.jpg

HtwoaHn.jpg

EuOjX2N.jpg
nikka are you the girl in that green text one? Unless she sent you y’all text convo, I’m lost :heh:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka are you the girl in that green text one? Unless she sent you y’all text convo, I’m lost :heh:
lml. I’m th green text in that. I said “ I shoulda let you hit, right?” And she sent me a calendar I th her availability for the next 4 months (convo started because I flopped on something we were supposed to do together)
pFP5YLO.jpg

URL][\img]

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I want even read the OP because I know what it's about. The answer is you don't and you delete the number and conversation. When she texts you in 5 moths cause Tremontrian or Jimmer :mjpls: done donkey dikked her and left her hungry 77 times too many;

"Whodis?"