How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yes. A friend :lupe:

53050614.jpg

I know you didn't cheat on that ebony queen and let the side down. :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:lupe: Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :lupe:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? Would you tell your main chick? Keep it secret?

:lupe:
How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :lupe:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support'

She also knows your full name, your addres where you live with your main chick and your place of employment and date of birth

How does one handle this :lupe:

Out of interest for a friend

Your "friend" is stupid piece of shyt that deserves whatever consequences are coming down the pipeline. Shyt was sweet when this "friend" was fukkin, but now its time to switch positions and get fukked. Be a standup man for once in "his" life.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It's her right to keep the person growing inside her. accept that when you put your dikk in someone and ejaculate inside them, your body and her body is going to want to do what nature intends it to do. Fukk pleasure. Wear a condom or demand she take bc next time and hold this L...L STANDS FOR "LIFE".

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Step 1 - Hope somebody else hit raw too :sadcam:

Step 2 - Take dancing lessons

Step 3 - 2-3 years of back and forth re: child support etc.

Step 4 - repeat Step 1

Step 5 - If Step 1 and Step 4 are successful, deploy dance moves on Maury

o7S37Om.gif

giphy.gif

NEWS_notthefather.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This thread should provide some amusement

09725dae6f8c1ebb7e036f73577ecffd6d3a936.gif

And no never dealt with it because I make a point to sleep with women who have something to lose :mjpls:

The lady in question is a student at a top institution one would have thought she wouldn't go the bird route...

But the man in question earns good money (6 figures) so she may be looking for a meal ticket