How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you just kick the side chick down a flight of stairs

Or put some shyt in her drink

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
man up and take care of your seed. if the main chick leaves, let her go in peace.

The goal is keeping the main woman as having a child by a side chick AND the main woman leaving will mean alimony AND child support checks for him :lupe:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
The goal is keeping the main woman as having a child by a side chick AND the main woman leaving will mean alimony AND child support checks for him :lupe:

he should immediately tell wifey and beg for her forgiveness. gotta let the chips fall where they gonna fall. more lies and clandestine isht will cause more problems down the road.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:lupe: Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :lupe:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? Would you tell your main chick? Keep it secret?

:lupe:
How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :lupe:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support'

She also knows your full name, your addres where you live with your main chick and your place of employment and date of birth

How does one handle this :lupe:

Out of interest for a friend
Why you aint @ me ..... I went thru this well over a dozen times and they all aborted. Edit: Damn she know your real info, smh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only way is to get the main chick pregnant too if he doesn't already have a kid. Tell your friend to cheer up. Having a child is a blessing.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The lady in question is a student at a top institution one would have thought she wouldn't go the bird route...

But the man in question earns good money (6 figures) so she may be looking for a meal ticket

I should have added "non-religious" as well.

Is she justifying it because of moral reasons?

I don't know why nikkas run up in girls' raw they're not serious about...y'all really be trusting them to use birth control properly? :dahell: