How do you determine who's on your level when dating?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Looks mean nothing, bytches get old, and in general wear makeup. So they have to get - to - looking good, I'm already handsome without it.

Careers mean nothing as anyone can read and recite their way through college, money is nice, but if you're a vacuous hole, it means nothing.

For me its personality but more importantly the expansion of self awareness. Look to be wrong and question everything....

With that said, most women aren't even close to my level, and that's okay....I'm a Jungian Superhero, so I've accepted my fate.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Space reserved for future sale

And honestly I'd say it's more an overall combo thing of multiple factors such as those you mentioned, some being more weighted than others but that varies by person as to how each weighs:jbhmm:
Just my two cents here :yeshrug:

Edit: Actually I change my damn mind :lolbron:
I'd say if anything it's more to do with how similar the other is e.g. both no kids, both similar age, both degree certified etc etc.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
U can look at those factors...but just have reasonable expectations.

I go by attraction, values, goals, and what she brings to the table. Also, how can we compliment each other? Can I provide value to u and u reciprocate?

But with dating, especially nowadays, I would advise anyone to shoot ur shot and if they don't fall in...keep trying. Because there are couples out here who are mismatched and not just with looks. Its all about that persons perception and how u make them feel.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
careers and education, and babies for me.

I have a bachelor degree, no kids, and in shape with a career.

If the chick I meet has kids, not in shape, didnt go to college, no career, she loses points in my book.

If she ain't in shape or have kids, thats tough for me, the other stuff I might let slide if shes really bad af.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't know to be honest

Right now if she got a phat ass , I'm pretty much down.to date

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Looks only bring me over/encourage me to want to meet you...

How do I determine? Well, talk to them duuuh. Nah, seriously, I try to get to know people I date. I try to do this BEFORE we get intimate so that we aren't biased because of that.

I guess the better question is how do I determine who I give my time to/approach?

That is easy...sometimes it's the look but I try to find women with common interests and go from there

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Looks is what gets you in the door and personality after. She gotta at least be an 8 in looks to match me :wow:

Career is irrelevant. Education is irrelevant as long as you're not ignorant.
I agree with everything you say beloved

If she's not 8 and above..I'm not even entertaining her...even if she has a doctorate or masters at Harvard University

Credentials don't make the dikkk hard

Can she squat?
Does she ear healthy
How's.her character
Is she a former wench?

All those qualities.above >>>education and money

Fred.