How do you determine who's on your level when dating?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's also a kind of sixth sense feeling also with me.

Who I want my kids to look like/be raised by

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All of these checklist are dumb and are red herrings. Just be compatible. You know who you get along with, has similar wants in life and can resolve conflicts with in a mature manner.

The more I think about it and the concept of "equally yoked" is some shyt. My parents for example could not have come from upbringings any further apart - 1 from a small upper middle class 2 parent home and the other from the hood with no male figure in a household of like 10 ppl. shyt, my pop's parents come from different backgrounds - farmboy from the South and city girl from the PJs. Funny thing is I'm sure my grandma tried to persuade my pops from cuffing my mom even though she comes from a similar background as her :mjlol:

the person you'll go the distance with aint the person you dreamed up in your head and you cant use superficial traits as a substitute for actually vibing with someone:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Looks, upbringing, & character.

Character is the most important I can find a woman attractive but shyt personality.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You can tell by the things they talk about, how they speak, the types of things they're into.

If I'm on a date and she takes out a phone and starts snapchatting her food.... we're not going to be together.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Physically i can get whatever i want.

Personality, perspective, self awareness, and intellect are the things that i typically pay attention to as far as being "on the same level".

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No. The last guy was a 50 year old man working at a gas station. He was weird and followed me to my car
Are you in school?
Or work with folks around your age?
Or go out to clubs, bars, events ?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I despise classless and dumb females that's my guage. I literally run the other way. :yeshrug: