How do you dress fly without blowing all your money?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
46044d7d119faa3fe25bcca6e72a3b97.jpg

smooth-Criminal.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ross, Marshall's, etc. Also check out Goodwill, Salvation Army, Thrift stores, etc in well to do areas, wealthy parts of town, etc. You would be amazed at the stuff the wealthy donate to charity. Some stuff was probably worn once or probably never worn and still have tags from the high end place they bought it from.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Good stuff but also important to remember that everyone can't pull off every look.

I think a lot of people chase trends and styles that don't suit them and end up looking stupid as fukk

I don't know what this muhfukka look like or how he acts....I just threw an example out there. If he wants pro advice he can go pay Tan France.

Daps
It is too damn hot in Dallas to be wearing all those layers except for November through April.

Wear what you feel comfortable in. I do t shirts, short sleeve button downs and polo shirts with blue jeans 3 days/week (work from home 2 days/week). Dress up when needed.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
half them dudes don't look fly though. Some of em got on wide leg pants. A no-no.

You just need to grab the basics and add on from there. A pair of dark blue slim fit jeans, a pair of black slim fit jeans, a couple pairs of flim fit slacks. A couple pairs of button up shirts (neutral colors). Good pair of leather shoes (black or brown). A white pair of tennis shoes. A wool coat. These are all things every dude should invest in

Cop the basics then add some flair. Really doesn't matter where you go. These can all be acquired anywhere. The fit is the most important thing.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
If you wanr to dress like those guys are a similar style.

Like most ppl have said so far.

1. The fit. You need to figure out what fits you and looks good for your body shape. If you choose to do slim fit you may need to go up a few sizes to get the desired effect. Also you may need to shop big and tall. Not every XL fits the same
  2. Another coli breh said it monochromatic mixed with a few outrageous pieces.
  3. Figure out what is your price range. And look for sales.
1 and 2 are helpful cause it stops you from buying unnecessary shyt.

Also don’t go to cheap on shyt on good footwear unless. Them Forever XXI chukas will fall apart on you.

Also search YouTube, read mens fashison blogs got to figure out the style that looks best on you and feels the best.

Don’t wear bootcut carpenter jeans with wingtips god bless you if you can make that shyt work:mjlol: