How do you handle racial profiling in clothing stores?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so I went to the mall for the first time since March. Shoe store lines ridiculous. Anyway, I went to this store that has dress clothes. And the crazy part it had these knock off brands type clothes. Not literally knock off ls but off brands. And here's the Arab guy sitting at the counter.

Black guy ask me what I want and I said "just browsing". Go to the middle of the store and I senae he's watching hard. Turn around and he's pretending like he's looking straight. Walk toward the front and hes still following me. I just left. I took a pic of the Fakeagamo belt buckle in their display case though. Gotta find a way to upload it.

Edit: the Fakeagamo belt buckle in their display case.
Fakegamo belt buckle in the display case.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fukk it, waste their time, make them wait on you for like 30 minutes then take it to someone else’s station to purchase so they get the commission and not the one that was profiling you. As you’re walking out the store tell the profiler why you did what you did and hit em with the :umad:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Man, I really like this. Fske a phone call and dip

Passive aggressiveness goes both ways, now the store has to restock that shyt. Plus with Covid-19, it’s a double L for the store.
Never understood why owners encourage that shyt. You see a lot this in Spanish and Asian stores, hence my reason to avoid them.

I promise you flipping this shyt is str8 addictive
! :mjlit: