How do you handle racial profiling in clothing stores?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad you gave those racists your hard earned dollars.

Bloomingdales or the salesperson?

if Bloomingdales itself is racist, I didn’t know. With the sales reps, the dude I ended up doing the transaction with was a young Latin kid. Figured I’d rather him get the commission from the sale than any of those other old ladies.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’ve had a security guard try to have a guilted conversation about race because I purposely waited outside a store when my boys went to buy some sneakers.

He asked me why I won’t come inside and I told him “I don’t buy my sneakers from stores plus I know how you lot are when too many black men walk in so I’d rather save myself stress.” He was all like “:whoa: we’re not like that, please come in. We don’t do that...” and I just told him I’m not having this discussion and just waited on my phone. He was looking at me like :ld: whole time.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Bloomingdales or the salesperson?

if Bloomingdales itself is racist, I didn’t know. With the sales reps, the dude I ended up doing the transaction with was a young Latin kid. Figured I’d rather him get the commission from the sale than any of those other old ladies.

Bloomingdale's.

They hired the cave bytch and instructed her to keep a close eye on Blacks. She gladly obliged.

Bloomingdale's created the abusive and degrading shopping experience you experienced.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloomingdale's.

They hired the cave bytch and instructed her to keep a close eye on Blacks. She gladly obliged.

Bloomingdale's created the abusive and degrading shopping experience you experienced.

did not know this. Lol, my gawd. Feel like all these stores probably have history. Smh

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Last time I got followed in a store, it was because I bought in a drink from some fast food joint I don't even remember :dead:

Black lady too. I just turned around and asked "you want some? :gucci:" and left

Daps
I try to look as suspicious as possible the second I notice somebody is looking at me :pachaha:
Hands in and out the pockets, looking around all crazy, if I got a jacket on I'm reaching in and out of inside the jacket .. all of that :lolbron:
After I get about two people follwing me around, I walk the fukk out still looking suspicious :mjgrin:
I been doing this for about 10 years now and been waiting for the day somebody stops me as I walk out. Yet to happen.:unimpressed: