How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
If looks are subjective to each person then is there no universal standard for ugliness except for deformities?
What someone may think is ugly may be attractive to the next person right?

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
If looks are subjective to each person then is there no universal standard for ugliness except for deformities?
What someone may think is ugly may be attractive to the next person right?

breh.. good looks are not subjective.. people may have a taste in the opposite sex but good looks are universal.. good looks is about symmetry or some shyt.. just look in the mirror you should know

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Look in the mirror and honestly judge yourself like you judge everyone else in your head

I know I'm a 6 but fukk all that. I'm still a warrior

full

Daps
If hoodrats aren't throwing themselves at your feet, if church girls ain't inviting you to bible study, and if girls with money and class aren't offering to take you out or trying to fix you up by buying you clothes and gifts, then you're ugly.

There's no such thing as average, you're either ugly or handsome. If you're ugly with redeeming qualities you're rewarded with the friend zone, and maybe some p*ssy in her time of vulnerability.

:yeshrug:

Daps
if you are fine you will catch women staring or trying not to look.
ugly men cant be handsome, but they can be sexually attractive, aka ugly sexy

There you have it OP... "ugly sexy" is code word "time and attention", handsome and rich brothers don't have time for much let alone playing games. So friend zone brothers start looking good because he has enough time to WAIT until she's ready.

Handsome and rich brothers get it on the spot, because he KNOWS that SHE KNOWS that she'll never be around someone like him again.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There you have it OP... "ugly sexy" is code word "time and attention", handsome and rich brothers don't have time for much let alone playing games. So friend zone brothers start looking good because he has enough time to WAIT until she's ready.

Handsome and rich brothers get it on the spot, because he KNOWS that SHE KNOWS that she'll never be around someone like him again.
:stopitslime:
that's not what i meant at all. ugly sexy, the key word being sexy, S-E-X-y. he's not handsome, but you have a instant sexual attraction to him. im not talking about "not that cute" men that you like for their personality and grow attracted to later or give pity puss

Daps
:stopitslime:
that's not what i meant at all. ugly sexy, the key word being sexy, S-E-X-y. he's not handsome, but you have a instant sexual attraction to him. im not talking about "not that cute" men that you like for their personality and grow attracted to later or give pity puss

:jawalrus: humor me, examples...