How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Confidence is the great equalizer. You know from a woman's eye contact if she finds you attractive, and if she starts throwing non verbals like messin with their hair or licking lips. If you have confidence along with knowing the non verbal cues u are an adonis to most of those women.
Body language does signal a lot

I had some girl look back at me on the bus with a cute smile, she knows I know:jawalrus:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
if you are fine you will catch women staring or trying not to look.
ugly men cant be handsome, but they can be sexually attractive, aka ugly sexy
Please go into more detail, I dont think im handsome but I dont think im ugly. ive had girls who I never thought would fukk with me, give me attention without me speaking so I'm confused. Im not muscular neither.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
1. minus the piercing and gay antics 2. minus face tattoo and pre flabby
young-thug.jpg

guccimane.jpg
This dont answer it lol what makes these ugly brehs "sexy" to you?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please go into more detail, I dont think im handsome but I dont think im ugly. ive had girls who I never thought would fukk with me, give me attention without me speaking so I'm confused. Im not muscular neither.
if woman are giving you attention you are attractive to them. not everyone likes muscular men, i do not at all.
you dont need to be attractive to everyone, or even lots of people, as long as woman you like are getting with you.

This dont answer it lol what makes these ugly brehs "sexy" to you?
i really dont know., my body just tell me they r sexy. my mind is tellin me no, but my body

Why you think he was ":whew:"?
i cant really articulate it, i do remember seeing him the first time we were introduced when i walked in but i cant remember my inital thoughts, i jusst know his face was not what i usually like, but i just couldnt stop noticing him that nite, i had to keep my self from being obvious multiple times. . once we were together of course i really liked his personality, and we had a really bad break up but the xes was life changing, so there's that.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know you handsome when you in the hospital and the young nurse keeps looking at you and finally gives in and says "I'm sorry but you have a beautiful face" :youngsabo: