How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
If looks are subjective to each person then is there no universal standard for ugliness except for deformities?
What someone may think is ugly may be attractive to the next person right?
Naw. There is unattractive, and then there is ugly. To me there is a difference. What is ugly to some, is generally ugly to most. However what is unattractive to some, can be attractive to others. Ugly is pretty much universal in my opinion.

:stopitslime:
that's not what i meant at all. ugly sexy, the key word being sexy, S-E-X-y. he's not handsome, but you have a instant sexual attraction to him. im not talking about "not that cute" men that you like for their personality and grow attracted to later or give pity puss

View media item 5037

Daps
if you are fine you will catch women staring or trying not to look.

What if you just happen to gaze at a dude and he's looking back like this? Do you think he's "fine" or you're trying not to make eye contact because he's not your type?

tumblr_mpldfsf4f41qcm14io1_500.jpg

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What if you just happen to gaze at a dude and he's looking back like this? Do you think he's "fine" or you're trying not to make eye contact because he's not your type?

tumblr_mpldfsf4f41qcm14io1_500.jpg
i obviously mean repeated glances and she keeps staring. standard procedure when i accidentaly meet eyes with an unattractive man giving me the :shaq:is to then avoid even looking in their direction, like not looking at medusa so u dont turn to stone

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I
i obviously mean repeated glances and she keeps staring. standard procedure when i accidentaly meet eyes with an unattractive man giving me the :shaq:is to then avoid even looking in their direction, like not looking at medusa so u dont turn to stone
Ill keep that in mind

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The coli is full of 6 figure six pack having beautiful nikkas who have no shortage of women yet there is a thread that has 500 replies with most dudes not scraping anything a calendar year. :yeshrug:

Contrary to popular belief most of the world is average. What you do to take care of yourself can raise or lower that. There are few unequivocally beautiful people.

Daps
I think esp. when you have complete strangers come up and say you're beautiful, whether old or young, black, etc. A lot of bm:myman: esp will come over and introduce themselves, and even though I am anti-social, it does help(esp. since I'm not bold enough to initiate any conversation)