How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
if woman are giving you attention you are attractive to them. not everyone likes muscular men, i do not at all.
you dont need to be attractive to everyone, or even lots of people, as long as woman you like are getting with you.

i really dont know., my body just tell me they r sexy. my mind is tellin me no, but my body

i cant really articulate it, i do remember seeing him the first time we were introduced when i walked in but i cant remember my inital thoughts, i jusst know his face was not what i usually like, but i just couldnt stop noticing him that nite, i had to keep my self from being obvious multiple times. . once we were together of course i really liked his personality, and we had a really bad break up but the xes was life changing, so there's that.
@Answer#1
Oh ok, fair enough

@Answer#2
:ohhh: I guess status...
@Answer#3
Swagger maybe :leon:

Thanks for answering

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I dont think im ugly but i rarely see women checking me out and i never get compliments so :manny:

cam>

All Star
Daps
by what other people say.

if they usually say ur ugly and treat you bad, you're ugly.

if they say you're good looking, and generally treat you well, you're good looking.

if they don't say you're either, and the treatment is hit or miss, you're neither.