How do you marks want that mania to end?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
(note: I enjoy this forum more than the product itself just as well so I use mark not as an insult)

But how do you want it to end? fvckery? lights go out and you find reigns being beaten with a bunch of sledgehammers by the nWo/DX?

a clean finish? massive interference? hulk hogan returns?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
It only seems logical for Reigns to win and turn heel. But I fully expect him to join the authority, but how can he do that when he's facing the leader of it :patrice:

I would book Reigns to win and turns heel in the process. Possibly, Reigns wins cleanly, Rocky comes out after an HHH assault, Ambrose comes to make save. He gets whooped too, Rocky comes out, Reigns spears rocky and ambrose. he and HHH stands tall.

Then it's all explained the next night about how HHH realizes how legit Reigns is and blah blah blah. new heel champion.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It only seems logical for Reigns to win and turn heel. But I fully expect him to join the authority, but how can he do that when he's facing the leader of it :patrice:

I would book Reigns to win and turns heel in the process. Possibly, Reigns wins cleanly, Rocky comes out after an HHH assault, Ambrose comes to make save. He gets whooped too, Rocky comes out, Reigns spears rocky and ambrose. he and HHH stands tall.

Then it's all explained the next night about how HHH realizes how legit Reigns is and blah blah blah. new heel champion.
I can see it, that 24 hour raw thread gonna be :whew:

that reigns band wagon (:scusthov:) gonna be in full effect

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Daniel Bryan money in the bank cash in. :banderas:

I don't give a fukk if he don't have a briefcase :birdman:

kobe-laugh.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

That would be as retarded as this

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah. it should be Taker vs Shane in the top match now. Fans are more into it. And Reigns needs to end WM weekend as a heel somehow someway...it's time for him to save face and start doing business for the year. Seth is gonna come back as face and there's no changing Ambrose's spot with the fans.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Just let Reigns win cleanly.

get this shyt over with already. Heel turn aint gon save him. Hes gonna get booed until he goes over Cena. Anybody who's watched wrestling their whole life knows that.

Rollins can comeback and get cheered, still gonna be under Cena.

Ambrose can have the fans go crazy, still under Cena.

Reigns can turn heel and join the authority. Its just gonna make him get cheered. Heels get booed and plus, he'll still be under Cena.

None of these dudes aint gonna be shyt until the top guy does business and puts somebody over.

It will always work this way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just let Reigns win cleanly.

get this shyt over with already. Heel turn aint gon save him. Hes gonna get booed until he goes over Cena. Anybody who's watched wrestling their whole life knows that.

Rollins can comeback and get cheered, still gonna be under Cena.

Ambrose can have the fans go crazy, still under Cena.

Reigns can turn heel and join the authority. Its just gonna make him get cheered. Heels get booed and plus, he'll still be under Cena.

None of these dudes aint gonna be shyt until the top guy does business and puts somebody over.

It will always work this way.
Going over Cena won't get his boring ass cheered

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Going over Cena won't get his boring ass cheered

not once, but he has to be booked as the legit number one...

right now hes trying to take the spot of a man who's not ready to leave that spot. Subconsciously I think we all think he'll fail and they'll go back to Cena. Cena has to put that boy over.

Does he need character development, YES... but so do all these nikkas.

But at some point he will get over. nikkas will complain, and the regular fans gon eat that shyt up. Its just how its always work.