How do you marks want that mania to end?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That's a lot of swerves :mjlol:

Seth turns on Triple H and (and becomes a face) to reunite the shield then seconds later Roman turns (now heel) on Seth and Dean (faces now since they took out Triple H) and aligns with Shane O (who is a face to the audience because he is against the authority) shyt would have me like:

wgCo0gN.gif

Ideally Roman would become a tweener, Shane's chosen one who destroys friend and foe alike to remain hold of the WWE Championship.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The New Day comes out during the main event and destroys everyone, fulfilling their original mantra: "Now We Take":demonic:

Vince McMahon has a better chance of sniffing coke off Stephanie's ass while Triple H is doing Usher moves in the rain outside while GTV is filming the whole thing than that ever happening.

Daps
Shane/Taker main events, Shane wins after Owens, Balor, Baron Corbin and Anderson & Gallows break in the cage and destory Taker with chairs leaving him a bloody mess.

Shane takes over Raw, and brings the new talent with him

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ambrose wins at Roadblock, which forces the company on RAW to create a Triple Threat main event at WM. Paul Heyman interrupts and claims that his client Brock Lesnar has signed a contract to face Ambrose at WM and will sue the company if this contract is not upheld, turning the main event into a No DQ Fatal 4-Way.

During the Fatal 4-Way Roman initially goes after Trips and Ambrose after Brock, but when Brock starts dominating Trips calls in the League Of Nations who keep Brock occupied while Ambrose and Roman double team Trips. Brock takes out the whole league, scathed, and brutalizes Trips. With Trips out it's Ambrose and Roman against Brock, and Brock starts to maul them as well, until he's attacked from behind by a guy in a hoodie. Roman and Ambrose look at the mystery helping hand, who pulls off his hoodie and turns out to be none other than Seth Rollins. He extends his hands to Roman and Dean, who look at each other, then allow him to pull them up as the Shield reunites and take out Lesnar with a Triple Powerbomb.

By this time Trips has gotten back up and smirks at Rollins, extending his hand to him, but Seth refuses with a superkick to Trips' face followed by a Pedigree. Seth brings in the title and the united Shield hold it high above them. Then all of a sudden Roman hits Ambrose with a Superman Punch, runs the ropes and on his way back hits a shocked Seth with a Spear. Roman then pulls up Ambrose and hits him with a Spear as well. He then wakes up Trips who looks at the chaos and laughs out loud as Roman hands him the title and they embrace each other.

All of a sudden "Here Comes The Money" hits and Shane McMahon, the new man in charge of WWE following his victory against the Undertaker, appears on the ramp. Trips looks kinda confused and annoyed at Shane, but Shane just points behind him. Trips turns around and Roman spears and pins him, becoming the WWE World Heavyweight Champion in a deal with Shane as his personal security against the other McMahons.

None of this happens of course.

"If Young Simba don't trust you, I'm gon shoot you :wow:"

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
After Roadblock, Deans champ. The main event gets changed to a 4 way Dean, Roman, HHH, Lesnar...work them all the same the, whole way through: face stay face, heels heel...in the main event Roman, HHH and Dean team to take down Lesnar and then Dean takes out HHH...Roman and Dean go at it until HHH returns with a sledge...hits Dean, lays out Lesnar again, and then let's Roman get the pin on Lesnar...raises his hand and we got the new corporate Reigns...afterwards he 'stays friends' with Dean but it's a phony relationship which ends not with Roman turning on Dean but Dean turning on Roman...who remains heel

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Anything but Reigns winning the belt and I'm happy. I'd rather El Torito close the show with the belt than Roman :skip:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It should end with a sweet chin music to Roman followed by a pedigree from HHH. Then Rocky comes in cleans house the fans going crazy then Roman recovers spears Rock, gives him some chair shots and blames him for the loss by not coming in on time. Nuclear heat on Roman as he turns heel .

llt23

All Star
Daps
I want mania to end with Prince Puma beating Mil Muertes for the Lucha Underground title in a 20 minute no DQ match.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
It only seems logical for Reigns to win and turn heel. But I fully expect him to join the authority, but how can he do that when he's facing the leader of it :patrice:

I would book Reigns to win and turns heel in the process. Possibly, Reigns wins cleanly, Rocky comes out after an HHH assault, Ambrose comes to make save. He gets whooped too, Rocky comes out, Reigns spears rocky and ambrose. he and HHH stands tall.

Then it's all explained the next night about how HHH realizes how legit Reigns is and blah blah blah. new heel champion.

I can see it, that 24 hour raw thread gonna be :whew:

that reigns band wagon (:scusthov:) gonna be in full effect

Ain't nobody fukkin' with Reigns because he joins The Authority.

If he went as a Lone Wolf type of cat, maybe.

But that storyline would make zero sense anyways, even on a fukkery level that's :scust: