How do you punish an athlete who sacrificed his body for your team? Make him PAY for college.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ohio State taking away QB J.T. Barrett's scholarship for semester due to impaired driving incident

Urban Meyer discussed the incident at a press conference Monday. This is not entirely unprecedented. Buckeyes Jake Stoneburner and Jack Mewhort lost their scholarships for a semester in 2012 after being arrested for evading police.

It is unclear how someone can pay for two months of a semester of school, given that OSU already "paid" for his scholarship, so maybe this refers to next semester.

I hate osu but wow....this kid goes to your school, BEASTS. Fills stadiums and gives up his body for you and he makes a mistake....and he's gotta fukkin pay for school? Never heard of some shyt like that. That's pretty fukkin low even for them.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The chance to stay on schedule to graduate? Meals over the summer?

I'm sure that will get taken care of by someone one way or another. This is a major college football program. The chances that he ever actually comes out of his pocket for any of this is zero IMO.

Daps
I'm sure that will get taken care of by someone one way or another. This is a major college football program. The chances that he ever actually comes out of his pocket for any of this is zero IMO.
Exactly OSU just doing this to appease the public, brother still going to eat and go to school without a hitch

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
LOL.... He would find it hard to keep a player for getting the hook-up on some crab legs.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The criminal charges and academic punishment are entirely different issues

Which brings me to this

Why is this maniac walking the streets :sitdown:

That's what I'm sayin'. Why is his scholarship even a thing at this point? If it were you or I, we'd be in jail awaiting trial right now.