How do you think the Impeachment vote will go this time?

How will the impeachment vote go?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
there's a better chance of me hitting the lottery for $60m dollars and vamping off with rihanna on my elbow than trump getting convicted in the senate....

i think the order of likelihood for senators to convict is
romney/murkowski
collins (probably concerned enough about this)
toomey
sasse

after that i have a really hard time imagining more republicans voting yes

you can imagine three more republican senators voting to convict than i can ....

republicans are not convicting donald trump.....

:laff: @ cats that thought that there would be a significant number of repigs that would vote to convict trump..... only five repigs even voted that they feel the impeachment was constitutional.... of those five, subtract 3 or 4 as votes to convict.... at best, at the very best, there might be a huge, gargantuan, humongous number of ..... two.. two repigs that vote to convict... lol... truth be told, it might not even be two, but it won't be more than two.... it ain't happening, repigs ain't convicting trump on anything....

let's just revisit this thread just to see how right i was.... :mjgrin:

post #1 ... true... ain't no way trump was going to get convicted...

post #2 ... @19 No Covid ... i chided him for naming a potential of five republicans that might vote to convict... :laff: in fact, all five of them did vote to convict + 2 more.... i was wrong on that one...

post #3 ... true ... repigs did not vote to convict... let's fact it, conviction is a political act.. to convict a president, the opposition party has to have 67 senators... if the opposition party could get 67 senators elected, they'd have the presidency too....

post #4 ... partially true... i went with a maximum of two repigs voting to convict, yet 7 did... whoa! but overall, i was right, there wouldn't be enough to get 2/3rds of the senate.....

now the question is, what's the future for the 7 senators that voted to convict.... lol... especially romney.... he voted to convict trump twice... ooh, he better tighten up his security.....

Daps
trump coulda broke into the Capitol with em, scrapped with cops and there still wouldn’t be enough Republicans voting to convict
You knew from the jump
Republicans dont give a fukk they couldnt have this stain on their party's record

Exactly why mcconnel while openly admitting trump was guilty voted to acquit.