How Does A MINORITY Have "SO MUCH CONTROL "Over A MAJORITY? (Why Isn't This CALLED OUT?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is NOT about race.

However, how does 1% of a population in the United States have so much control over 99% of the population in the United States :dahell: When our government gets out of hand we are suppose to call the shyt out :snoop: I mean, how the fukk does greedy people get away and fukk over the working and middle class? I was just thinking about that all damn day :snoop:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Because people either don't vote (liberals)

or because they vote based on hating minorities (conservatives)

so the shytty greedy people in to power and manipulate us

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is NOT about race.

However, how does 1% of a population in the United States have so much control over 99% of the population in the United States :dahell: When our government gets out of hand we are suppose to call the shyt out :snoop: I mean, how the fukk does greedy people get away and fukk over the working and middle class? I was just thinking about that all damn day :snoop:

Look at most people. The average person is a birdbrain.

The average person watches 5 hours+ of TV Daily. If not then 5+ plus on social media etc.
The average person values entertainment over self education or self improvement.
Most people are followers
The average person is unfit, unhealthy and isn't doing anything about it.
The average person isn't interested in ownership.
Cant control themselves emotionally or sexually.
Not to mention the culture of anti-intellectualism.
& thats not even talking about the malevolent factors that aim to keep people dumb..

Its easy to see over hundreds - thousands of years how power multiplies and concentrates at the top.

Some people making it happen, some people watching it happen but most people don't know what the fukk is going on.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
This always has been and always will be, why ? Because 99% of people are sheep and the 1% are leaders, since the ancient Rome to this day. You can't change that, no one can.

You do realize humans have been around for tens of thousands of years before Rome was even a thought, right?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's called capitalism.

Why does this have to be spelled out for you?
I know what it is. It was a rhetorical question to create dialogue. The point is, this shyt should be stopped. They are promoting this debate thing that's suppose to be on CNN Monday. Why do I bring that up? Because Time Warner and AWE (AWE Is an independent channel) are not owned by the same corporation. Discovery is owned by Discovery Communications NOT Time Warner. It shows how this biased media pollutes minds. Same thing with these corrupt banks. That's why I'm getting my money out of Wells Fargo.