How does Don Lemon still have a career?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, I liked him before he came out. Prior to that he was a decent anchor. Relatively young, Black, articulate, attractive, and his segments were engaging, informative, and entertaining. After he came out though, he got more airtime and more journalistic leeway. Since that's happened he's had some awkward and cringe worthy moments. That most recent oral rape interview had me squirming. He's always been a subtle critic of the Black community, but his verbiage has become more vitriolic as of late. Some of that critique I agree with, but there's a time and place for that and his timing to interject those thoughts has been flawed. I still respect him but he needs to fall back at times.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If lemon says bad shyt about black people on tv than that's why he has a career. Tommy Sotomayor is just waiting for his big chance.

don-lemon-10-5.jpg

White people love docile black men. Look at him. He is a bytch

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This guy is the epitome of a hack. He's an idiot, he constantly gets facts wrong, he's a c00n, he says dumb shyt, he shames rape victims, and he contradicts himself left and right. "Black people need to pull their pants up so they don't get treated like thugs. Why are black people getting treated like thugs just for sagging their pants?" :what::why::mindblown:

And now this shyt. He got facts about the goddamn Civil Rights movement wrong and had to be checked by Jesse Jackson, and "obviously there's a smell of marijuana in the air." :dahell:

Why? Why does this piece of shyt still have a career? Is it because he's gay? Surely there's another gay black journalist who isn't this terrible.

Because he's a homosexual.....:beli: