He is gay...I wouldn't worry about him.
He is hellbound anyway. No battyman is going to heaven :scust:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's a homosexual.....:beli:

Homosexual or not, the feminists should have and would have thrown him in the bushes after that interview with the Cosby rape accuser.

Regardless of your opinions on that ordeal, at no point is it appropriate to ask an alleged rape victim, "Well, if he forced you to suck his dikk, how come you didn't try to bite it?" :what:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
To be fair, I liked him before he came out. Prior to that he was a decent anchor. Relatively young, Black, articulate, attractive, and his segments were engaging, informative, and entertaining. After he came out though, he got more airtime and more journalistic leeway. Since that's happened he's had some awkward and cringe worthy moments. That most recent oral rape interview had me squirming. He's always been a subtle critic of the Black community, but his verbiage has become more vitriolic as of late. Some of that critique I agree with, but there's a time and place for that and his timing to interject those thoughts has been flawed. I still respect him but he needs to fall back at times.

nah dude was :trash: way before he came out. I use to watch all his segments like :scusthov: I didn't understand how TJ Holmes didn't get that spot.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This guy is the epitome of a hack. He's an idiot, he constantly gets facts wrong, he's a c00n, he says dumb shyt, he shames rape victims, and he contradicts himself left and right. "Black people need to pull their pants up so they don't get treated like thugs. Why are black people getting treated like thugs just for sagging their pants?" :what::why::mindblown:

And now this shyt. He got facts about the goddamn Civil Rights movement wrong and had to be checked by Jesse Jackson, and "obviously there's a smell of marijuana in the air." :dahell:

Why? Why does this piece of shyt still have a career? Is it because he's gay? Surely there's another gay black journalist who isn't this terrible.
What makes him so unbearable is his thirst for his "moment". The constant use of gas masks when not necessary, bullet proof vests (while wearing a loud colored scarf). He wants to be in a moment that will be remembered decades from now but just ends up looking even more an ass than he already is. And that's not even getting into his opinions, commentary and journalism.

And that's true about his flip flopping. He'll try to gain credit with the white viewership by bashing black people one minute then the next segment will start off by saying "I'm a black man from the south" to try and get points from black viewers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This guy is the epitome of a hack. He's an idiot, he constantly gets facts wrong, he's a c00n, he says dumb shyt, he shames rape victims, and he contradicts himself left and right. "Black people need to pull their pants up so they don't get treated like thugs. Why are black people getting treated like thugs just for sagging their pants?" :what::why::mindblown:

And now this shyt. He got facts about the goddamn Civil Rights movement wrong and had to be checked by Jesse Jackson, and "obviously there's a smell of marijuana in the air." :dahell:

Why? Why does this piece of shyt still have a career? Is it because he's gay? Surely there's another gay black journalist who isn't this terrible.
Because hes an agent.