How Does Steve Nash Feel Right Now?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the spurs, but, this was the biggest miscarriage of justice in the NBA outside of the Kings/Lakers screw job

Amare and forgot who else got suspended
Diaw

The next game they had to play Kurt Thomas 35 minutes and James Jones 28 minutes.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
the closest that career loser ever came to a ring was being the third option behind Dirk and Finley on the 2003 Mavs

CP3 didn't need SSOL gimmick ball to get media awards and actually wins important playoff games

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Steve Nash is the GOAT Suns Pg of course he does. And it sucks because it somewhat diminishes his contributions now…and he doesn’t deserve it. But the history books will always say Chris Paul led the Suns to the Finals while he didn’t

:stopitslime: We're going to act like KJ never existed?

Kevin Johnson

The GOAT Suns PG? :mjlol:

Like you're too young to remember Kevin Johnson?

How exactly would u put KJ over Nash? Nash is the better player by every metric…that’s just some nostalgia shyt.

I mean right of the bat KJ is is better scorer. You don't know what you're talking about:heh:

KJ was a superior scorer and defender

Nash is great but those MVPs are fraudulent

Its not crazy to think KJ is the best PG in Suns history

Some of you young nikkaz need to use google more often. Don’t disrespect Kevin Johnson like that. Nash Averaged 11 ppg in his career as a Sun.

Kevin Johnson or Steve Nash: Who Is the Phoenix Suns' Greatest Point Guard?

career wise Kevin Johnson also has better stats.

Kevin Johnson vs. Steve Nash Comparison

crazy that the Suns had Nash, Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson together in 96 and 97.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think anyone in the top ~7 of PGs are going to the finals in this situation. The third best player they placed was…hampered LeBron? Probably Marcus Morris/Reggie?

Seeing as how CP3 probably won’t retire a Sun, and might not even be there next season, hell get remembered separately ring or nah. But great season no doubt

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I love the spurs, but, this was the biggest miscarriage of justice in the NBA outside of the Kings/Lakers screw job

Amare and forgot who else got suspended
Immediately what I thought of when Pat Bev did that dirty push to try to get CP3 or a Sun to react and suspended for a finals game last night.

Suspending Amare for human reaction was history changing

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean.. if Nash ran into the Lakers without Kobe or Gasol he would probably have had a finals trip too
The Lakers weren’t ever the issue for them, at least in their real championship window. It was the Spurs and Mavs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think anyone in the top ~7 of PGs are going to the finals in this situation. The third best player they placed was…hampered LeBron? Probably Marcus Morris/Reggie?

Seeing as how CP3 probably won’t retire a Sun, and might not even be there next season, hell get remembered separately ring or nah. But great season no doubt

Injuries and no Peg Leg didn’t stop the Clippers from beating #1 seed Utah now did it? No Murray and other injuries also didn’t stop Denver from beating a fully Portland team now did it?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Some of you young nikkaz need to use google more often. Don’t disrespect Kevin Johnson like that. Nash Averaged 11 ppg in his career as a Sun.

Kevin Johnson or Steve Nash: Who Is the Phoenix Suns' Greatest Point Guard?

career wise Kevin Johnson also has better stats.

Kevin Johnson vs. Steve Nash Comparison

crazy that the Suns had Nash, Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson together in 96 and 97.

Breh....why you quoting me.....i am saying KJ is the best ever Suns PG:what:

Do yall read posts or do you just skim thru it?:scusthov: